5

Le Shaoning was electrocuted, cold sweat broke out, and the neck was soaked wet. Sikong Yuqing's fingertips touched it, and he looked extra hot.

"Is Wenjun unwell?" Sikong Yuqing lowered his eyes, "Then I will take you back."

Le Shaoning was picked up from the ground by him, Sikong Yuqing's palm touched his back through the fabric. 747650406

Sikong Yuqing is no longer the dirty and malnourished child he used to be, but Le Shaoning. Except for being a little taller, there is almost no change, and he is still so thin and slender that Sikong Yuqing can be hugged. He kicked open the door of Lingxi Palace, put Le

Shaoning on the bed, touched his soft lips with his fingers, and asked softly, "Wenjun, why haven't you spoken, are you so disappointed in me?"

Staring at the dark roof of the roof, he wanted to speak, but he said he would be electrocuted. At this time, he really wanted to strangle the system to death.

System: "Mr. Le, you sometimes talk too much. This world is very special. If you talk too much, you will lose. This is the protection measure taken by the mechanism.

Le Shaoning: "Thank you, your mechanism is too considerate. "

System:

"No thanks, what we should do is to serve the people. Le

Shaoning:

Sikong Yuqing saw that Le Shaoning still didn't speak, looked at his pure white face, sighed slowly, and sat on the edge of the bed with his back to Le Shaoning, but his fingers clung to the ground. His slender wrist slid:

}: "After all these years, Wen Jun's body is still so slender, which is really worrying. "

Le Shaoning is a military advisor, so he doesn't need to charge on the battlefield like other soldiers, but he needs a certain amount of physical fitness to stay with the army all year round, so his body is not particularly bad. He was ill and could not bear strenuous exercise.

Mrs. Le sought many doctors to treat Le Shaoning, but they could not eradicate it.

"If you're sleepy, just sleep here, and I'll call you tomorrow morning."

Sikong Yuqing untied Le Shaoning's shirt and gently took it off, revealing the layers of snow-white underwear underneath.

Le Shaoning heard a rustling sound, his clothes were hanging on the hanger beside the bed, something suddenly fell on his neck, itchy, as if Sikong Yuqing was sniffing, making his back goosebumps pimple.

"Hmm..." Le Shaoning let out a soft moan to signal that he was too close and he was uncomfortable.

A single syllable doesn't count as speech, so Le Shaoning like uh uh can still speak.

After being electrocuted, the numbness in his body was still there, and when he moved his hands and feet, it didn't look like his own. Sikong Yuqing hugged his waist from behind, and put his head against Le Shaoning's back. The intimate hug of j 355286

made Le Shaoning uncomfortable, but it was warm and unexpectedly reassuring.

He closed his eyes and lost consciousness after a while.

The white jade disk-like moon emerged from the clouds, exuding a soft glow in the night sky, reflecting the interior as bright as a lamp.

Sikong Yuqing hugged the young man in his arms, the cold and sultry aroma that belonged to him lingered on the tip of his nose, the color of his eyes was dark and unclear, but it shone slightly.

The air was a little sultry, Sikong Yuqing gently flicked the quilt, and the slender legs in white satin trousers were bulging large bags, the top of which was slightly soaked.