6

Sikongjing walked through the mahogany corridor and stopped outside the pavilion, listening to the sound of the piano and laughter coming from the pavilion. Across a light layer of light-colored tulle, the figure of the man was looming, and Sikongjing knew that the person he was looking for was there. Inside,

"You're right," Sikongjing smiled. His smile was full of admiration. He also accidentally tested what

Sikongyi was doing and thinking, 1 "Eleventh brother, this is a wonderful plan." The singer opened it gently, revealing a man who was half leaning against the window. He held a folding fan, fanned it leisurely, pursed his lips and smiled. His handsome facial features made the surrounding singers blush secretly.

"I met him in the early years, and I know him like the back of my hand. That Le Shaoning has a simple temperament and knows nothing about the affairs of the palace. It is best to use it." Sikong Yuqing's voice was low and lazy, like a leopard ready to go after a break. "If Sikong Yi wants to keep his prestige in the palace, he will definitely use the method of kissing and kissing. The three princesses are naturally the best choice."

"Before, he always used his little cleverness to overwhelm the lonely. It's really lawless," Sikong Jing sat down, holding the table and the tea cup on it, "This time, he will be rewarded with the top ten boards, and he will be rewarded for his sins.

Sikong Yuqing narrows his eyelids slightly, and nothing can be seen in his dark pupils. Emotions.

"Eleventh brother, this time you have made meritorious deeds, and Gu promised you that the benefits will be rewarded to you," Sikongjing said with a smile, "This time, whether you want beautiful women or jewelry, you can choose. "

Sikong Yuqing shook the folding fan slightly: If Zheng continues to bring Le Shaoning to go, there may be a huge change, is it necessary?

When it comes to the expedition, Sikongjing's expression also sank, and after a while he said: send, then Le Shaoning As for Yinyi's movements, he is very predictable. A little carelessness may be exposed. If there is a catastrophe at that time, the consequences will be unimaginable. It is better... Kong Xiangsheng asks the sage for instructions and asks you to follow the eleventh brother. Go."

Sikong Yuqing showed a look of surprise: "I'm afraid there is something wrong. I have never been to the border before, and the number of expeditions is limited, and the emperor did not report anything to me. I hope..."

Sikongjing With a wave of his hand:

After leaving Changle Palace, Sikong Yuqing ordered his palace to go up and down, intending to leave the palace.

The streets were crowded with fish and dragons, and people came and went. Sikong Yuqing only brought two guards and one eunuch to follow. He walked through the alley and suddenly heard a shocked and angry female voice.

"Do you know who my young lady is? Qingtian and Bairi dare to do such a thing?"

"Hehe, who she is has nothing to do with us, anyway, we will never see her again."

"Damn, if it wasn't for the people from Yuefu, If you haven't arrived, don't even try to run away!"

"You, you dare to approach again and again, I will tell my father so that you can look good!"

Sikong Yuqing's expression did not change until the young lady spoke, and his footsteps changed slightly. pause. The hooligan who found the fault had a wretched smile on his face. Before his hand could touch the pink dress of Le Jia's daughter, he was slashed to the shoulder by a sword, and blood splattered all over the wall next to him in an instant.

"Aah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, one, one!"