9

" There was a rustling sound after the dancers of the 14th team entered the hall by the window, and a few young

girls walked out from behind. Inked hair, lightly applied Fendai cheeks are like creamy skin, shoulders are cut into pieces, waist is like plain, mouth is like Dan, the snow-like forehead is dotted with small rose-red moles, half of his face is covered by sleeve robes.

A moving flute came from the outer hall, and all the ministers who had finished drinking were

fascinated. The dancing girls in light-colored tulle clothes came in under the petals, waving gracefully. The long sleeves spread out like blooming flower buds, revealing an aged woman with a white veil standing at the very center.

Her toes touched the ground a little, and she leaped up lightly, with her pale pink sleeves sticking out to her hand, a long sword, dancing to the sound of the flute. The faint fragrance spread in the hall, making everyone curious about her appearance hidden under the veil.

"I didn't expect such a wonderful sword dance, I don't know which adult is so attentive," the noble concubine in the hall admired it, covering her mouth and smiling, "It's just, I don't know how Your Majesty sees this girl.

" The long sword was not picked, and with the last circle of rotation, it landed lightly on the long sword that she was stabbing forward, and the red mole as delicate as a plum blossom was also fully exposed.

She raised her eyes, and her quiet eyes were directly on the eyes of the emperor sitting on the throne.

The imperial concubine was startled by her eyes, she glanced at Sikong Yuqing, and

saw that she had never shown the slightest interest in any concubine. She stared steadily at the sword-dancing girl in front of the hall, her eyes never looked away, and the corners of her mouth, which were always tightly pursed into a straight line, also tended to rise slightly.

"Your Majesty, this is a dance troupe composed of common people. It was specially dedicated to the palace today." The old eunuch introduced.

Sikong Yuqing was silent for a few seconds, as if staring at her, or just in a daze. After a few seconds, he made a low voice from his chest: seeing the look of the sage, the civil and military officials below are also discussing in ear to ear.

"This is the first time that the sage has shown such extraordinary interest. It seems that this folk dance team is expected to win the top prize this year.

"No, this is the first time that the old minister has met such a smart and heroic woman. "

Just when the interior was lively and peaceful, the corners of the dancer's mouth under the mask in the middle raised gently, and then a thick fog exploded suddenly when everyone was caught off guard, and spread to the entire wide hall in an instant.

Such a scene Alarming everyone around him and the guards who were waiting outside, the old eunuch shouted in a panic, "Come to escort -

Sikong Yuqing rested his chin in one hand, his dark eyes calmly looking down at His Highness's chaotic ceremony, without blinking. Watching a sharp sword tip pierce through the thick fog, "swipe" towards his face.

"Crack!"

A rock-solid hand firmly grasped the sharp blade, Le Shaoning frowned, gritted his teeth involuntarily, the eyes on the mask seemed to be pierced by thousands of sharp swords Sikong Yuqing's face.

Sikong Yuqing completely ignored the chaotic and dangerous surroundings, squinted his eyes, and smiled from his shaking chest: 'It's been a long time, my lord Wen.