Arc 5: The Cage of the Demon Emperor 1

Le Shaoning closed the car door with a bang, and sat in the passenger seat, heaving a sigh of relief, pulling on his collar, his cheeks were sweating from the heat.

Why have you been away for so long?" Jin Huai turned on the air conditioner.

The cool wind blew on his cheeks, and the heat dissipated a lot in an instant. 821573273

Le Shaoning replied: "I saw a friend from a long time ago and said hello. ' Jin Huai said with a smile, "How was the filming abroad?"

"It went well, but I'm not used to the food there. It's better in China." The

car was driving forward for a while, and Jin Huai's cell phone in his bag suddenly rang. Come.

"The alarm clock set yesterday is here to pick you up." Jin Huai held the anti-steering disc in his hand, and said casually, "Help uncle shut it."

Le Shaoning reached out and touched Jin Huai's bag, and found that the phone was turned on and just turned off. When the alarm clock is turned off, a Weibo message pops up at the top of the phone.

"Uncle Jin," Le Shaoning's vision drifted towards Jin Huai, with some other flavor in his words, "Do you still read Weibo super talk?"

Jin Huai smiled,

"Is that so," Le Shao Ning said again, "There are many, many interesting things in browsing history." The

car drove into the parking garage and stopped.

The lighted car lights went out, making the space in the car much darker. When Jin Huai pulled out the car key, his movements suddenly paused.

One knee was pressed in front, the owner of the leg was only wearing shorts, and the white calf was slender, more slender and powerful than a woman's, and as beautiful as a model.

"Uncle, Ningning misses you so much." Le Shaoning blinked, his beautiful lips were soft and rosy, like a film covered with water, "Uncle misses Ningning too? There

is only one window left. Narrow gap, although the air conditioner is running, the air is still hot.

Unable to see the beautiful scenery in the dark place, Le Shaoning groaned, feeling that the skyrocketing column was shoved into the stamen, and the strange feeling brought by the pain caused the water to flood underneath. ser

He hummed and touched Jin Huai's broad palm and pressed it against his belly: "Hot, Uncle Jin. Jin Huai gasped sexy beside Le Shaoning's red ears, clasped his waist, Le Shaoning

screamed and hugged Jin Huai's neck, he lifted his shirt high, and tasted the red fruit in front of him.

"Recently on the show, with Isn't that newcomer with the surname Bian very close?" Jin Huai squeezed the red grains on his fingertips, biting the back of Le Shaoning's neck, "Huh? Do you think your uncle is older and likes younger ones. '

Le Shaoning's tears were blurred,

"I don't think you are very happy." Jin Huai laughed softly, while cruelly shoved the pipe plunger into the innermost part, which stimulated Le Shaoning to cry again.

"I'm on the show, don't I still cry if I don't laugh?!" Le Shaoning also frowned angrily.

"Oh? Then it's my fault."

0 slaps-

skins

collide.

"No, no, ah! It's so deep... I was wrong, I won't be in the future, the

leather seat is wet with water, Le Shaoning is hanging on Jin Huai's bare legs. My body swayed.

"If you're tired, just hold me. Jin Huai hugged Le Shaoning's waist, dragged him up and down, and gently kissed Le Shaoning's moist eyelashes, "Just enjoy it, baby. "