7-8

"These vampires are so savage," Lin Yunnuo complained while biting his lip, and then changed the subject, "If all vampires could be like the vampires of that day, it would be great..."

Le Shaoning listened . Now, I said silently in my heart, though, the savage wound on my wrist was bitten by that vampire.

"You've been more careful recently and pay attention to safety," Le Shaoning looked at Lin Yunnuo and urged, "Try not to go alone, and don't easily believe the words of the blood clan."

Although he didn't feel that way about Le Shaoning, he felt long. He was so beautiful, and being watched so seriously, still made Lin Yunnuo's face warm, and replied, "Okay, okay, I know."

In fact, Le Shaoning treated him so well, and Lin Yunnuo could already see it. There were not a few people who chased him from childhood to adulthood, both men and women, and the purpose of the other party was clearly shown in front of Lin Yunnuo.

But Le Shaoning was a little different. Although he liked him, he didn't do anything excessive to him. Instead, he was very considerate and gentle, just like an ordinary friend with a mild personality.

Le Shaoning is an ordinary human being, and Lin Yunnuo can't be with him. It stands to reason that he should reject him immediately and let Le Shaoning stop the idea, but he didn't.

Because now he is being watched by the blood clan, and he is in a very dangerous situation. If he hurts Le Shaoning's heart and lets him leave him, then there will be no one who will protect him and care about him with all his heart and soul.

Just like yesterday, if he didn't know Le Shaoning, and Le Shaoning didn't go to the clock tower to meet those blood clans instead of him, then the person who was attacked might be himself. With his thin body, if he couldn't resist, he might even die. can explain there.

Lin Yunnuo's eyes swept to Le Shaoning's profile, thinking silently in his heart.

Le Shaoning didn't pay attention to what Lin Yunnuo was thinking. What he was more worried about was how to weaken Lin Yunnuo's luck value.

With his help, Lin Yunnuo's luck value is getting higher and higher, and logically it is time to interact with the protagonist Gong Fu Chenjin, but it is obvious that the current plot line has undergone a small change.

The reason is of course because he went to the clock tower in place of Lin Yunnuo yesterday, but he didn't expect that Fu Chenjin would be waiting for him there.

However, although the luck value has increased a little, it is still within the normal range, and it will not be enough to collapse the plot. If this world is the same as the previous world, the explosion of the luck value received by the protagonist is due to attracting the protagonist to attack. That proves that he has to find a way to prevent Fu Chenjin from approaching Lin Yunnuo.

Do you really want to take the title of rival in love?

After the one-day course, Le Shaoning returned to Fu's house and started his daily work and study.

After taking a shower at night, Le Shaoning was standing in front of the flat mirror in the bathroom to dry his wet hair when he heard the sound of a bell in the room.

When the bell rang, Le Shaoning's movements froze slightly.

This bell is called the calling bell. It connects the room between the young master and the servant. The switch is at Fu Chenjin's place. When he presses the button, the bell in Le Shaoning will ring.

The calling bell is generally rarely used. If it is used, it is mostly because the master has a temporary emergency and needs to arrive in time.

Le Shaoning didn't have time to change out of his pajamas, so he simply grabbed a coat and draped it over his body, and hurried upstairs.