25-26

Before the start, Fu Chenjin fed Le Shaoning something to eat, pinched his chin with his fingers and stuffed it inside, so that the corners of Le Shaoning's mouth were swollen, and the bottom of his throat was burning.

"Why is it bigger than before?" Le Shaoning complained in a crying voice with sore throat and eyes.

Fu Chenjin's eyes were dark, and the fingertips brushed Le Shaoning's chin, and his voice was hoarse with desire: "I can only hurt you."

"Sit down." "No one, don't be

afraid.

He went up and folded them together. There was a gun between his legs, it was straight and hard, and the muzzle was so hot that Le Shaoning was afraid of it.

Fu Chenjin buckled his waist, leaving one by one damp heat on his shoulders. Le Shaoning's

body was soft, raised his head, and habitually bit Fu Chenjin's Adam's apple. Fu Chenjin rubbed his five fingers and pressed down on his soft little buttocks

. Hmm..." Le Shaoning's face was flushed and his muscles were twitching, and the light-colored droplets flowed down the roots of his legs until he couldn't touch the ground, and his toes kept shaking. When the house came knocking on the door, As soon as Fu Chenjin finished eating for the first time, he only unfastened the belt and pulled the zipper all over his body. Le Shaoning's legs were bare.

He panicked, and swayed his legs and struggled off Fu Chenjin's body. A string of mucus, wiped it a few times perfunctorily, picked up the pants on the ground with soft feet and put them on, and hurriedly sorted them before opening the door.

"Inform the young master to come to dinner," Butler Ye looked at Le Shaoning strangely. "What time is it, why, didn't you keep track of the time?" Le Shaoning's face became hot:

After sending Butler Ye away, Le Shaoning closed the door and turned around, seeing Fu Chenjin resting his chin in one hand, looking at himself in a relaxed manner, He smiled and said, "Little housekeeper, do you want to continue or eat first?"

Inside Le Shaoning's body, he heard the sound and his ears turned red: "Master, don't tease me.

Le Shaoning really resolutely buttoned up and turned to open the door. 747650675

Fu Chenjin grabbed him from behind in time, hugged him, pressed against the door, squeezed his waist between his legs, and breathed breathlessly to kiss his chin and petal-like lips.

"Ning Ning, it's really tormenting.

In the end, I was late for dinner, and Le Shaoning was reprimanded by Steward Ye.

The young couple who hadn't seen each other for a while would be much stickier than before, but Fu Chenjin couldn't talk to Le Shaoning. How long has Shaoning been sticking? At night, he dressed neatly and was ready to go out. Le Shaoning stood at the entrance to see him off. As soon as he handed the bag to Fu Chenjin, he was hooked on his chin and kissed a sticky kiss. Fortunately, Butler Ye Le Shaoning and the other servants were not nearby, Le Shaoning confirmed it again and again, and heaved a sigh of relief.

He looked at Fu Chenjin reluctantly.

"I'll accompany you when it's over. Fu Chenjin said. 821573506

Le Shaoning pursed his lips, and finally took out a candy from his bag and stuffed it into Fu Chenjin's palm.

"Don't be too tired," Le Shaoning looked at Fu Chenjin with reluctance in his eyes. , "I'm waiting for you here. "

Fu Chenjin stared at him for a long time, unable to say a word, he could only brush his hair away and drop a light kiss on his temple. Le Shaoning watched him go downstairs, and was finally taken into the car by the bodyguards, the car slowed down. Slowly drove out of the backyard with the carved gate.