19-20

Being licked, it was so intense that it seemed to swallow Le Shaoning whole.

He felt that the tip of his tongue was bitten and swollen, the back of his head slammed against the sofa pillow with the excessively intense pressure, and the strength to break free was like a balloon that was inflated but leaked, no matter what. Can't gather.

The man's hot fingertips pressed against the most fragile soft flesh on the back of his neck, and the rubbed skin seemed to be on fire. 120ccdf

"Your period has been restless for many days, don't you feel it?" Konor's magnetic voice sounded against Le Shaoning's ears.

Le Shaoning has been an adult for two months, and it stands to reason that he should have ushered in the 0-susceptibility period long ago. However, in order to enter the Stingfork training, he just took medicine to delay the susceptible period indefinitely.

This is indeed effective, but the side effect is that it is impossible to predict when the susceptibility period really comes. The balance of pheromones is easily destroyed, and a susceptibility period may be triggered if you are not careful.

"That's just what you think."

His movements didn't stop, he repeatedly pressed the soft flesh with his waist, Le Shaoning's struggle was as soft as a rabbit to Conor.

Conor leaned forward, put the tip of his nose against Le Shaoning's neck and sniffed, and said in a hoarse voice, "As your officer, I have the right to prevent you from doing behavior that may affect future training.

" The canine teeth quickly pierced the skin of the neck. Even though the paralyzing effect didn't cause much pain, and even felt a little irritating and comfortable, Le Shaoning's body still trembled violently.

When the time is marked, the pheromone will enter 0. The feeling is indescribable. Le Shaoning feels as if his body has been invaded by something.

He froze in Conor's arms, not daring to move, cold sweat oozing from his forehead, like a small animal bitten by a poisonous snake on the neck.

Le Shaoning has just become an adult, and his glands are not as swollen and thick as normal adults. On the contrary, he looks extremely petite and fragile. When touched from the back of his neck, the skin is flat and almost uniform.

But when I bite into that soft skin, I can still feel that it belongs to 0 in an instant.

Probably aware that Le Shaoning was extremely stiff, Conor's palm touched the swollen and swollen part of the bite in a soothing way, and lightly pecked his lips: "What are you afraid of? It's just a temporary mark, it's not ate you."

...it hurts. Le Shaoning still closed his eyes and didn't dare to open it. He didn't even struggle to kiss him. The teardrops on his eyelashes must be towering.

"Does this hurt?" There was a bite mark on his skin, which was printed just now while Le Shaoning didn't pay attention, and it was printed on the snow-white skin with domineering desire.

"Why are you so squeamish?"

Le Shaoning did not deny it, but when he heard this When he was speaking, he opened his eyes, glanced at Conor coldly, and said viciously: "Yes, I still like to cry, it annoys you to death. Conor knew that Le Shaoning had always been interested in this matter, but he looked so cute when he saw his teeth, raised his eyebrows, and rubbed his cheeks with his palms: "Cry, the more you cry, the more excited I become. Le

Shaoning was silent for two seconds, staring at Conor - rubbing his head frantically, like rubbing a domestic cat, the corners of his mouth twitched: "Admiral, do you think you are doing this now?" Is this kind of thing appropriate?"