13

As Lu Fu finished speaking, he raised his head casually, but met Jin Huai's eyes.

Jin Huai's dark eyes were staring at him. Due to the position of the sofa, the light could not illuminate this corner, so half of Jin Huai's face was hidden in the darkness, making the lines of his handsome facial features cast a gloomy feeling. Even if he is smiling, he is unexpectedly local.

Lu Fu has been in the society for a long time. When he saw this look,

there were many rumors about Jin Huai in the circle. Some people said that in addition to real estate, he also did snake meat business in the early years.

Because of the need to select snake species, Jin Huai's ability to look at people is also particularly vicious. Back then, a betrayer appeared in his team and was later thrown into the dense pile of snakes. Since then, Jin Huai has become the "king of hell". The title started in Beijing. Even Shen Hao didn't dare to fight against Jin Huai, the means of punishment and plotting against people, Jin Huai played better than anyone else, and no one liked to face lunatics.

Before coming here, Shen Hao repeatedly reminded Lu Fu that if he wanted to teach Le Shaoning a lesson, he only needed to point it out in front of Jin Huai. Don't worry too much. Jin Huai was an extremely sensitive and suspicious person, and he would investigate the rest himself. .

"I still have something to deal with, so I'll leave first." Jin Huai said, standing up from the sofa. Lu Fu looked at Jin Huai's slender legs and walked out of the door step by step. The tall back was gradually shrouded in darkness and disappeared from sight, and he was truly relieved.

His palms were sweaty. After Jin Huai left, he took out his mobile phone from his pocket and quickly sent a text message to Shen Hao.

.821573241

At that time, Le Shaoning was on the set, and

the crew of "Shadow" was worthy of being a dark horse team. The atmosphere of the whole backstage 3 was completely different from the previous filming of "The Legend of the Devil", and there was no feeling of slack at all. The logisticians all had serious expressions and were doing their jobs seriously.

Le Shaoning changed into the black and white striped school uniform of "Chengnan No. 2" in the script, and stood in front of the groomer obediently with his hair.

He is not much different in age from the male protagonist's future character, so he doesn't need to make too many changes, but will make his face darker and wear thick glasses, the whole person looks sloppy and low-key, so that it is not easy to be mixed in the crowd. find. Compared with the previous Hualou in "The Legend of the Devil", this time Le Shaoning's appearance is much more ugly. In particular, Bian Yinan is still a handsome guy. He was made more beautiful by the stylist. Stop by Le Shaoning. The sense of contrast instantly became much stronger.

Although Le Shaoning is considered Bian Yinan's senior in terms of acting, in fact the two are only one or two years apart. Strictly speaking, they can indeed be classmates. Moreover, if you really want to talk about acting skills, Bian Yinan is not necessarily inferior to Le Shaoning. Shaoning, judging from the comments of many actors on Bian Yinan, this child seems to have quite a terrifying talent.

After starting filming with this idea in mind, Le Shaoning found that he seemed to be over-hearted.

As shown before, Bian Yinan also respects Le Shaoning in private, quietly watching the progress of the early stage of the plot, and the entire early stage of the filming went smoothly.

In the future, I received an order from my boss to chase the target, followed by a fierce gun battle and a mighty team chase. Because the risk factor was too high, all the evasion scenes were performed by stuntman at the request of Chen Xue. After the failure of the chase, the clues disappeared, and the headquarters locked the target at the second high school in the south of the city, let the future sneak in as a transfer student, and then met Luo Xiaoshan there.