19-20

For a period of time after that, Le Shaoning failed to see Lin Yunnuo at school.

He went to inquire and found that Lin Yunnuo was indeed brought back by the dean of the orphanage, saying that there was something very important and that he would not come to the school in the last few days, probably because of his family background.

Le Shaoning sorted out the world line. If the plot of Lin Yunnuo and Fu Chenjin together is excluded, and the original plot continues to develop, the current Lin Yunnuo should already be studying at the Hailuo Blood Hunting Academy.

There are vampires in this world, and there is also a special occupation, 04 Vampire Hunter.

But the vampire hunters are all low-level blood servants. Those blood servants are the culprits of the blood clan. They are irrational and will attack ordinary humans recklessly. For the friendly coexistence of people and the blood clan, the profession of vampire hunter was born.

Only they have access orders and can kill vampires. Lin Yunnuo will become a powerful vampire hunter in the future. Together with Fu Chenjin, who is the peak of power and the strongest blood in the world, it is black and white. So it can stand at the top.

The leaders of the Austin family are all human beings, and all human beings are of high quality. It is precisely because of this unusual feature that they can trade with the blood clan, and they can reach the top of society just by virtue of their human identity.

But the cruel thing is that if the remaining children of the master's wife are not of high quality, then they will choose among the human beings outside, and Lin Yunnuo is one of them.

For humans who just want to survive, interests are far more important than bloodlines.

The departure of Lin Yunnuo made Le Shaoning, who no longer needed to be a protective umbrella, relax a little, but another trouble was entangled.

Fu Chenjin said that he liked him, but Le Shaoning thought he was just talking, but when he said it, he never expected this situation to happen.

Going straight forward to the stairs on the first floor of the teaching building, noticing that more and more eyes were focused on him, Le Shaoning finally couldn't help but stop his steps and turned around and said, "Master Fu, what are you trying to do?"

He stopped in a hurry, and he didn't have time to step back by himself. He was almost hit by Fu Chenjin who was walking forward, and his forehead almost touched his chest.

Fu Chenjin stopped and stood close to Le Shaoning. He lowered his eyes after hearing Le Shaoning's words, and raised his hand quite naturally under the surprised and disbelieving eyes of many people around him. He put it on his waist and spoke as close as he wanted to kiss: "I'm just afraid that someone will bully you." There were

quite a few people who provoked Le Shaoning some time ago, but since the bathroom fight happened, The people who bullied Le Shaoning seemed to have changed their sex overnight. Everyone treated him like relatives they hadn't seen in more than ten years. Even when they had lunch at noon, there were people standing in line for Le Shaoning.

Now Fu Chenjin is always following him, it seems that he has changed from a large beast to a large canine in one fell swoop. Ordinary classmates who once dared to approach Le Shaoning are completely afraid to come and talk.

Le Shaoning really doesn't want to live this kind of life. , He came to the school only hoping to spend his student time peacefully and peacefully, but he was turned upside down by Fu Chenjin.

"No need," Le Shaoning pushed Fu Chenjin's hand away, took a step back, turned around and walked up the corridor, paused halfway, turned his head and said, "Don't follow me anymore, Master Fu, you have Your academy life, I also have mine, I don't take the past events into my heart, just pretend it never happened, and I don't need to make those meaningless compensations."