31-32

When Le Shaoning got emotional, he couldn't stop crying. So, he hasn't cried so recklessly for so many years. He was really frightened by Fu Chenjin's attitude to have this reaction.

In order to get the Blood Emperor Coffin, He is under enormous pressure to deal with every vampire hunter every day, especially seeing the blood hunters use low-level blood servants as bait and throw them into a group of terrifying carnivorous monsters, just think that if he is discovered one day, he may end up in the end. In such a situation, I can't sleep well.

The blood-stealing emperor's coffin was discovered by Lin Yunnuo, and he was also arrested at home. He was threatened by dancing with a knife, the tip of the knife stabbed into the door panel against his cheek, and when his ankle was slashed with blood, Le Shaoning was not afraid. I cried, but my mind was full of thoughts on how to get rid of these people and continue to do the rest of the tasks.

The reason why he never thought of escaping was because the belief in protecting Fu Chenjin had always supported him, allowing him to temporarily forget all his fears and go to the Blood Hunting Organization alone without hesitation, supporting him until today. However, the first thing the client did when they found him was to punish him and threatened him with a Sima face.

Fu Chenjin was stunned by Le Shaoning crying.

Of course, Le Shaoning's safety is more important. Fu Chenjin had been brewing the fire for half a month, and half of it was quenched by Le Shaoning's tears in an instant.

The black tape covering Le Shaoning's eyes was already soaked, his black hair was wet, and a large area was moistened under the pillow. During the struggle, the slipknot tied behind his head also loosened, and the strap was rubbed off, revealing Le Shaoning's tightly closed eyes and vigorous eyelashes.

He opened his eyes and looked at Fu Chenjin in a hazy fog, his eyes were wronged and uncomfortable. Those eyes were originally big and beautiful, but they were swollen from crying, and swollen into red blisters, which looked pitiful and funny.

Fu Chenjin's heart softened in an instant, the hand that was holding his waist was holding down Le Shaoning's back, and he buckled back, gently pressing Le Shaoning into his arms, his palm passing through his. Black hair, rubbed lightly.

"You hide your situation from me and only think about yourself - you take everything alone and don't cherish your own life, why do you think I punish you?" Even though his actions were gentle, Fu Chen

"I don't care, I'm doing all this for you, why do you scold me!" Le Shaoning cried and kicked Fu Chenjin again. This time, he happened to be kicked, but Fu Chenjin didn't feel anything, but put Le Shaoning himself. It hurt from the kick, I couldn't help but gasped, my tearful eyes widened, and my whole body froze.

Fu Chenjin was both distressed and funny, more than half of his anger was extinguished, even if something had to be settled, it wasn't now. Le Shaoning was choked by his own tears, coughed a few times, kicked hard, trying to shake Fu Chenjin's hand away: "No, go away!"

Le Shaoning yelled fiercely, The pain in the foot got worse, and the tears were dripping.

Fu Chenjin looked at Le Shaoning's strenuously turned to the side in a fit of anger, and sighed a long time.

He stretched out his hand, wrapped his arms around his sweetheart's soft waist, and pressed him into his arms, ignoring Le Shaoning's scolding and struggles, and wrapped his fingers around his ankle again, with a bit of toughness in his tone: "Look. Look at how swollen you are here?" Jin pressed her fingers, and the tingling sensation exploded against her scalp. Le Shaoning was like a cat with fried fur, her whole body was tensed up and she didn't dare to go any further. fidgeting. The cold ointment dripping on the skin felt cool, Le Shaoning's eyelids were tired after crying, leaning on Fu Chenjin's arms, eyes closed and drowsy. After dealing with the ankle for a long time, Le Shaoning felt drowsy and his right foot was wrapped with layers of thin material, which should be fixed ointment, and the tingling sensation was not so strong. The things cuffing his wrists were released with a "click", and the clanging sound made Le Shaoning's sanity briefly awake for a moment, and then a pair of warm and broad hands swept across his back and picked him up from the bed.