21-22

"You like milk-flavored things, right? This is what my brother brought back from a business trip to Lonavia. Each one costs 30 or 30 star coins. The taste is very good, soft and sweet," Gu Xiaoyu bent Ke Ke Nuoer didn't even look at it: "No need."

"Hey, I finally made time to come here, why are you so ruthless?" Gu Xiaoyu felt a little aggrieved, "you haven't tried it, why, you know if you don't like it, this The money is very popular on Interstellar, and the first one..."

"First?" Connor interrupted him and repeated it.

"Yeah," Gu Xiaoyu said, "If you don't believe me, you can look it up online. No matter how many people buy it, you won't be able to buy it. Of course, what I Gu Xiaoyu gave you is the best..." , Gu Xiaoyu's palm was empty, and the sugar was taken away by Conor for the first time in the world. He didn't have any hope at all, in fact, he just came to talk to him to make a good impression. The unexpected joy made Gu Xiaoyu feel joy in his heart. Seeing the back of Conor who turned and left without saying a word, Gu Xiaoyu smiled even sweeter, and turned his head back to his nanny car with satisfaction. The reason why he can be closer than the other 0 is precisely because he has a secret that no one else knows about. That is, Conor Anderson, who looks indifferent and vicious, actually likes sweets in private, especially the taste of milk. As someone else, Conor's image of an admiral would probably be half disillusioned in their minds, but Gu Xiaoyu kept this distance very well. After learning about Conor's hobbies, Gu Xiaoyu deliberately behaved calmly and friendly in front of Conor, and would not pester him often, so that he would not get bored of himself. When the soldiers nearby saw it, they all whispered: "The admiral really has a good relationship with Gu Xiaoyu. If he had been interrupted before going to the conference room to attend the meeting, Admiral Conor would have slapped his face. After listening to all the discussions, I thought silently in my heart, Admiral Conor really doesn't care about Gu Xiaoyu, his thoughts and attitude towards him can only be regarded as not bad, after all, that is Gu Yunqi's younger brother.

" Yes, he even received a gift, Don't know what to give.

"Damn, it's Valentine's Day in two days. What else can I give you at such a time

?"

"It's just a marriage, but it's not irreversible. Look, does the admiral want to get married now? It's the first time I've seen an admiral whose attitude is so good." Na wiped his cold sweat, then you haven't seen it , the appearance of the admiral in front of Young Master Le. Gu Yunqi's jar of candy, Le Shaoning put it on the table after he came back, changed his clothes and came out to take a look, thinking about it, just tasted it, the taste was definitely not good, so he ate one. After taking one, two minutes later, he took the second one, and three minutes later, he took another one. Why is it delicious? Do you want to leave a little bit of Le Shaoning for Conor, thinking this way, he accidentally found that the jar was empty.

The sugar worth more than 3,000 star coins was squandered by Le Shaoning quietly and silently.

"Uh..." Le Shaoning ate too much sugar, half an hour later, Le Shaoning's mouth was so sweet that he hurried to the room to get some water. Hearing the sound of the hatch opening, Le Shaoning watched Conor walk in, so scared that the water in his mouth almost spurted out, and hurriedly threw the can into the trash can.

"What are you in a hurry to drink?" Conor asked subconsciously when Le Shaoning was choked and coughed.

"It's nothing." Le Shaoning wanted to take care of Conor's jealousy. Before Gu Yunqi touched his head, he could become sour and flirtatious. After eating a jar of Gu Yunqi's candy, he had to be dismembered, so he quickly said, "Let's train. "

There will be a special interview and filming tomorrow, take a good rest, and practice what to do," Konor said as he walked over, "Come on, close your eyes." Le Shaoning said alertly, "What are you doing?"