10

Jin Huai didn't let go of Le Shaoning's hand, didn't turn his head, and said calmly, "He

's not free." "Who said I'm not free?" Le Shaoning laughed angrily, leaned into Jin Huai's ear, and said the word He said in one sentence, "Thanks to you, I've been very busy recently.

After he finished speaking, he shook off Jin Huai's hand and walked towards the beach party. He glanced at Shen Hao with a charming look.

Shen Hao actually didn't dare to offend Jin Huai, but he didn't expect that Le Shaoning would be able to.

"Master Huai, you may have more experience in business than me, but maybe I'm not good at coaxing lovers," Shen Hao said. Hao hurriedly said, if it's broken, it has to be lively, this kind of party is perfect for their young people." Jin Huai approached, bypassing Shen Hao to find Le Shaoning.

After constant questioning and pressure, Chen Xuecai finally revealed the whole story. Le Shaoning found out the details and found it here in a fit of anger.

Le Shaoning had read all the scripts that Jin Huai had rejected, but it was nothing if they didn't read them.

No matter whether they were good scripts, bad ones, male protagonists, or male N number, they were all withdrawn.

And the only thing they have in common is that they have intimate scenes with the heroine.

This also includes scenes with only kissing, and the Radio and Television Review of the Cultural Affairs Bureau is not as good as him.

There is also a script, Le Shaoning took a look at it, that role is very suitable for him, and the work team is also known in the circle as a professional and responsible person. It was a blessing for him to invite him to film, but he forced Jin Huai to do so. yellow.

Other people's gold sparks, his own gold makes him paste!

Le Shaoning can't wait to strangle Jin Huai just thinking about it.

"Little brother, do you want to try coconut jelly? Hainan's specialty." A nearby voice interrupted Le Shaoning's memories, which startled him.

He turned his head and found that he didn't know when he entered the party venue. The little brother who was talking was holding a round coconut in his hand, and the milky jelly-like thing inside looked very attractive.

Le Shaoning was stunned:

"It's alright, the party is free," the other party said with a simple smile, and put the jelly into Le Shaoning's hand, "Our shop is called Yusanjia, which is located near Building 2, Tianjie. If you like it, you can do it later. Come and try it."

Many of the snacks and wines provided at this party are cooperation with well-known merchants in the vicinity, and there is no need to pay in the venue. In the end, it is beneficial to see which one is the most popular according to the quantity sold. Afterwards the party host worked with them.

Le Shaoning wandered around, almost unable to hold the stuffed snacks in his hand.

Although I was very angry when I came, I didn't expect the party to be really fun, and Le Shaoning's mood gradually turned from cloudy to sunny.

It was the sight from behind that made him a little irritable.

Le Shaoning knew that Jin Huai had been following him, so he deliberately walked very fast, and even rammed into crowded places.

But Jin Huai is like installing GPS on him, he can always find him quickly within a few minutes. If he doesn't get close, he just stares not far away, like a stalker.