8

Even though the Master's voice was particularly deep and hoarse due to the influence of desire, Le Shaoning could still accurately identify whose voice it was through his increasingly blurred consciousness.

"Ten, eleven emperors... ah!" Le Shaoning's originally clenched lips trembled and opened, but he was immediately forced to make an uncontrollable voice.

Sikong Yuqing supported Le Shaoning's back and pulled him up from the bed, lifted the hem of his clothes high, and used two slender and powerful fingers to squeeze the bright red on both sides tightly.

The ever-expanding things made Le Shaoning extremely painful and difficult to breathe.

It is estimated that he heard an unusual movement, and the eunuch who was vigilant outside the door finally sensed something vaguely, and he could call the minions. "

Le Shaoning was pressed against the corner of the wall, his thighs were raised high, his body was swaying, and he desperately bit himself." The arm was able to contain the fragmented speech in the throat, and the nerves were tense, for fear of being caught by outside The palace maid was too supervising to sense that something was wrong inside.

Probably realizing what Le Shaoning was trying to hide, Sikong Yuqing curled his lips and smiled a little: "What are you holding back, Wenjun, today is your big day, why don't you call it out and enjoy yourself. At night?"

After saying this, his movements became more intense, and Le Shaoning's hair almost hit the head of the bed.

"Eleven...

: Sikong Yuqing, you...!" Le Shaoning's pupils tightened, and when he raised his eyes to meet his boss Kong Yuqing's dark eyes, his lips and abdomen tightened, and the next moment Le Shao Ning tightened his eyes. Ning felt that the roots of his legs were moistened, so much that he almost soaked the quilt.

There was a brief silence in the room, Le Shaoning hadn't regained his senses yet, and the feeling of fullness soon came up again, Sikong Yuqing turned him over and pressed half of his face into the pillow.

The eunuch outside the door didn't get a response for a long time, and felt even more strange, because the voice inside was intermittent, and he didn't hear the woman's slender voice, which was really wrong, so he tentatively said:

"My concubine, but the third princess is not feeling well? The old slave is always out."

The door moved slightly, Le Shaoning's breathing almost stopped, and Sikong Yuqing felt a lot tighter again.

"Wenjun, why haven't you answered him yet?" Sikong Yuqing put his lips to Le Shaoning's ear, kissed the tender place intimately, and asked with a low smile, "Is it possible that I want outsiders to come in too? Watching? Le Shaoning

almost bit his gums to bleed, his fingers tugged on the quilt until his fingernails turned white, and it took a long time before he shivered and said, "No need, three?"

He squeaked hard, causing Le Shaoning's voice to tremble even more.

After the old eunuch left, Le Shaoning calmed down and said: "Three princesses,

Sikong Yuqing lowered his eyes and wiped them away without any haste or slowness. Le Shaoning licked the white fluid on his lower abdomen, licked his fingertips with his tongue, and then squinted his eyes and smiled and said, "So far, you still have time to care about that woman?"

Le Shaoning:

"That woman? Sikong Yuqing, that's what Your sister!"

"Kiss? I've never felt their kiss for so many years." Sikong Yuqing's fingers gently stroked Le Shaoning's pale cheeks, sweating in cold sweat, and then placed his lips on the edge of his lips. He dropped a hot and humid kiss,