18

Before Le Shaoning fainted, the first thing he heard was the sound of the system.

System:

?: "Mr. Le, why do you want to save her? That girl is likely to ruin your entire acting career.",

Le Shaoning: "With the strength of a minor, it will not cause fatal injuries to me. , Shen Hao and the others should have taken this into consideration, so they didn't want to kill me or ruin my reputation." z67 sau

Moreover, he didn't believe that one would cry,

maybe like the system had ridiculed before. , He is indeed a virgin. He even went to save people when others wanted to harm him, but the child was run over in front of him by a bus, and Le Shaoning probably couldn't forgive himself in this life.

Le Shaoning admits that he is sometimes selfish and timid, putting his own interests first, but also admits that he is too sensitive, eventful, and cowardly.

However, he always remembered clearly what his mother told him before her death.

People do not want to be clean forever, but one must live with a clear conscience. Only by living in this way will they not be reduced to the dirt on the roadside or become a terrible monster.

"Are you awake?

"

Jin Huai's low voice came from the quiet ward.

The nurse who came out shook his head and whispered: "But all aspects of the body are relatively stable, let's rest more, give the patient a quiet space, and he will wake up when the time is up.

" Take good care of him. "Jin Huai nodded.

Watching the nurse leave, the middle-aged man standing beside Jin Huai was deeply stressed and didn't even dare to wipe the sweat from his cheeks.

Domestic and foreign news were not synchronized. When Jin Huai returned to China, he saw abuse on the Internet. With Le Shaoning's offensive remarks, the air pressure around him was so low that no one dared to approach. The

man hesitated for a while, then said: '

"I leave this matter to you, I don't need to show my face," Jin Huai said calmly, "I'm here to guard him.

Due to the weather at the time, the heavy rain obscured most of the picture, but after Jin Huai found him Professionals repaired and removed the effects of ghosting burrs, etc., you can see the specific situation of the picture.

A girl suddenly appeared anxious in the wide road; the figure rushed to the center of the road, accompanied by the deafening horn of the car, Le Shao Ning rushed over.

The picture suddenly freezes, there is even a red bloodstain on the waist of the thin young man, even though his face is pale and there is an unconcealed fear in his eyes, but the action of hugging the girl is still firm without any hesitation.

"Put the video on the forum. "Jin Huai's voice was very calm. At seven o'clock in the evening, the group of people arranged by Le Shaoning just happened to put the clarification post on the Internet, but what they didn't expect was that the more important news passed them directly to the top. The headlines of major entertainment gossip websites.

Moreover, not only entertainment gossip, but even CCTV Weibo reposted the video news released by the city's public security bureau. Chen Xue was originally busy with the work at hand, but was suddenly put aside His assistant stopped, looked down at his mobile phone, and was stunned by the news pushed out of the browser. He grabbed the mobile phone and almost screamed out of excitement.