15-16

Logically speaking, the energy should have been absorbed almost, and it has not woken up for so long. Either the mecha equipment has malfunctioned, or the mecha itself is unwilling to wake

up for some reason.

Shouldn't there be any conditions?

Yinlong's mind flashed through all kinds of fairy tales and Mary Su novels that he had read, and finally stopped at Snow White with a girlish heart.

"When I kissed you, did you wake up when I kissed you?" A light pink appeared on the silver nerve band of the silver dragon, just like the blush on a human cheek.

Then he jumped up excitedly, pouting and gnawing at the mecha on the sunken table.

The next moment, the mecha in front of him suddenly flashed an incomparably dazzling brilliance. In the dazzling light, Yinlong felt that he had been slapped so hard by an invisible slap that he was directly slapped to the wall. On the top, the "pop" sticks tightly. On the wall, still can't slide down. Yinlong:

Daughter-in-law's temper is so grumpy, so she can't get married.

However, the mecha flashed a few times, and suddenly disappeared on the table out of thin air!

Through several thick alloy metal hatches, Conor heard the screams of the silver dragon.

"Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah, let's see it!" Coronel looked at the door in front of him with a tentacle "Dang Dang", and the silver dragon dragged his long tears lying on the ground and cried. Like a small river flowing down the ground, "Little Keke! Time is gone! Which bastard stole it in front of Lao Tzu!" 821573506

Conor just sat there, frowning and not speaking.

"Conor Anderson, time is gone!!" Yinlong slapped Conor's head with a "snap" with his nerve band, and was immediately swept away by his gloomy and cold eyes.

Conor slowly exhaled, and rubbed the bridge of his tall nose with slender, cold-white fingers: "I know.

"You, you know that you are still so calm, if Xiao Ningning knows..." Yinlong noticed something was wrong with Conor.

"If I'm not mistaken, he should be looking for Le Shaoning."

Yinlong carefully observed Conor's expression, and quickly saw the clue: "What happened to the two of you?" Conor's face was ugly, Don't talk.

If the master does not answer, the mecha can naturally take advantage of its unique advantages, such as calling up the surveillance video in the room ten minutes ahead.

After reading it, he screamed again. Conor had already blocked his ears in preparation to prevent the eardrums from being shattered: Wife! Xiangxiang is soft and soft, is it good? Not to mention Xiao Ningning So cute, how could you have the heart to say that in front of him!" Conor: "He's not my wife. "Non-nutritious nonsense. When I was a child, I was so straightforward and cute. How can I become such a virtuous person when I grow up!!"

Corner's mouth twitched: "Don't say it as if you are my dad."

"You are already jealous. Why don't you like him?!" Yinlong pretended not to hear Conor's complaints, and said angrily, "Don't tell me, you can usually say such low-IQ and low-EQ words to children younger than yourself. Come on, so, obviously you don't realize it? Humans in love really have negative IQs, unlike our mechas, who are so wise at all times!" Conor lowered his eyes and looked at his palm.

Every time I touch the skin of the teenager, the fingertips, palms, and waist of the fingers will leave behind the touch for a long time, so soft and warm, just like Le Shaoning himself.