19

Le Shaoning lay on the bed and secretly used the corner of his eye to sweep away Jin Huai. Jin Huai was sitting against the sofa in the ward, closing his eyes and resting. The light was projected on his strong browbones, and he could vaguely see his face that was slightly foggy due to the poor rest these days.

"Uncle Jin, how is your work abroad?" Le Shaoning asked in a deliberately sweet voice, hugging the pillow. Shaoning's words, Jin Huai opened his eyes, his dark eyes fixed on Le Shaoning, and slowly said: "I came back early." The

implication was that he came back for Le Shaoning's business.

"Why didn't you tell me after going through all this in the circle?" Jin Huai stood up and walked to Le Shaoning's side, pinching the soft flesh on his cheek with his fingers, "Can't uncle bring you a sense of security?" Jin

Huai Huai has calluses on the waist of his fingers, and Le Shaoning's delicate skin hurts a little.

He frowned slightly and complained coquettishly: "Take it easy, it hurts."

"You look squeamish," Jin Huai said, but the movement in his hands was much lighter, "Even uncle I can't touch it."

Le Shaoning took the initiative to hug Jin Huai's waist, his fluffy head was like a puppy on his body, rubbed against him, the tip of his nose sniffed the smell of the clothes, and said, "Touch it lightly, Jin. Uncle, you smell so good." Jin Huai is the most particular man he has ever seen, he takes a bath in a pool soaked with medicinal herbs every day, and even his clothes have a very light sandalwood scent, saying that he likes to maintain health with the mentality of old age , but it is really well maintained, and the man in his thirties looks like a young guy in his early twenties.

"It's a sachet, it can soothe the mind," Jin Huai smiled, "If you like it, I'll ask the incense maker to give you one too."

Alright. Le Shaoning blinked his eyes and replied. Jin Huai hugged Le Shaoning and kissed him on the forehead.

During the hospitalization period, there was no trouble from work, and there was no noisy voice on the Internet. Ning stayed with Jin Huai every day, and lived a very leisurely and satisfying few days.

It has been almost a year since he met Jin Huai and now.

This also means that Jin Huai is about to spend the day of his mother's death again.

It was probably because he had been with Jin Huai for too long, and he had become familiar with the time period of his mood swings. Le Shaoning found that many of Jin Huai's former subordinates had disappeared recently, even the middle-aged man who often guarded the door. Please assume that you want to go back to accompany your wife who is confinement. Jin Huai did not stop him, and let the people around him leave him one by one, as if he was avoiding the monster that was about to get sick.

Le Shaoning began to fall asleep. That night, he woke up from a dream.

The ward was pitch-dark, and only the corridor could be vaguely seen, with the light shining in through the crack of the door.

He found his coat from the bedside, put it over the top of his hospital gown, walked against the wall, walked past the innermost door, and saw a figure standing outside the window, watching the pouring rain outside the window. The sound of thunder came into the ward through the thick glass window, and the wind blew with raindrops, making the window rattle, and the electric light splitting from the dark clouds illuminated half of Jin Huai's side face, who was smoking a cigarette.

Le Shaoning stretched out his hand, hugged him from behind, and pressed his warm chest against Jin Huai's back.

He should have been standing here for a long time, and he could feel the coldness of his body even through a coat, and it was frozen into an ice sculpture.