23-24

Le Shaoning was stunned for a moment before he said, "She is the young lady of the Carter family..."

Fu Chenjin put his arms around his waist without saying a word, and after a while, she said "um" and let go of Le Shao. Ning, put the hood back on for him, lowered his silver eyes, and stared at Le Shaoning's black

"Did you see that girl just now?" Fu Chenjin pointed her finger in the direction Anna left, and said leisurely, "She My name is Abby, she is Anna's lover and a servant of the Carter family."

Le Shaoning:

Your blood clans are surprisingly similar, they both like to eat grass.

"Abby is a very serious and serious female blood family," Fu Chenjin's hand gently rubbed Le Shaoning's neck, his lips almost brushed against his earlobe, and asked vaguely and softly, she has promised Anna, you When can you accept me?"

Le Shaoning's earlobe is very sensitive, Fu Chenjin will turn red when he gently rubs it, he touched his earlobe, pursed his lips, and replied after a while, "Let's not talk about that now.

"Well," Fu Chenjin nodded, his eyes were full of smiles,

Le Shaoning's cheeks flushed, and he glanced at him angrily, the white jade-like earlobes were so red, if there was no one else here, Fu Chenjin would definitely grab Le Shaoning Take a bite.

As the bell rang, symbolizing the convening of the meeting, Le Shaoning followed, followed in the footsteps of Fu Chenjin, and was led into a wider hall under the guidance of several servants.

There was a huge round table in the center of the hall, with seats neatly distributed. Several elders, including Fu Wanzhong, who were highly respected in the blood clan, were all in the most concentrated and conspicuous position in the four directions, but the strange thing was that Fu Wanzhong Mingming also came to the home, but he was not seen in the venue, only Fu Chenjin. 747650351

Le Shaoning had never participated in affairs related to the blood clan, so he could not understand what they were talking about, and stood quietly behind Fu Chenjin.

Until an old voice interrupted his daze.

"The transformation of a half-vampire into a blood race has never happened since the blood emperor's death. According to the current code, he cannot be given a corresponding identity. When he

realized that the example mentioned was himself, Le Shaoning couldn't help raising his head.

The speaker was a gray-haired vampire who seemed to be older than Fu Wanzhong, so every sentence had weight.

The venue was silent for a while, and after a while, Le Shaoning heard Fu Chenjin's voice: "The blood family that the first blood emperor first embraced is now called the royal family. If I am the next blood emperor selected by the blood emperor's coffin, and so on, he should at least have the position of an elder. "

When these words came out with a sense of ridicule, almost all the blood tribes were shocked, and even the expressions of several elders changed.

The elders who spoke before immediately sank their faces, and with a slap, the round table stood. Get up: "How can the power of the blood clan in the era of the first blood emperor be compared to today?"

"I never said that I really wanted the position of an elder, and it's still too early to jump." Although Fu Chenjin smiled, there was no trace in his eyes. The smile turned cold, "What I want now is the position of a member of the blood clan. "

Although Fu Chenjin is young, his status in the blood clan is obviously not low. Just these few words have caused pressure on the blood clan present, and the elders are probably used to Fu Chenjin's style of speech, so emotional Instead of becoming more intense, his expression became much more relaxed after hearing the first half of the sentence.