12

When he arrived at the hot pot restaurant, it happened to be twelve o'clock at noon. When there were the most people, Le Shaoning sent a message to Yan Rui. Yan Rui didn't reply, and he was probably still on the plane.

"I didn't expect you to like spicy food." Wang Yuqiao looked at the dishes ordered by Yanle Shaoning, and half of the dishes had the word "spicy" in them.

Le Shaoning handed the menu to the waiter and smiled at Wang Yuqiao: "

It's not that Le Shaoning doesn't like spicy food, it's just that he has a bad stomach, and if he eats too much, he can easily have diarrhea. He used to have Yan Rui or Le's mother watching it at home. He is 5 years old. Now that he is at the university alone, he can finally be indulgent.

After a few minutes, the bright red pot was brought by the waiter

. He took off his coat and rolled up his sleeves, revealing a snow-white forearm.

"You said you were going to the airport in the afternoon, did you pick up your friend?" Wang Yuqiao chatted with him while eating.

Le Shaoning Nodding: "Hmm. "The

relationship is very good? Is it a classmate?

Le Shaoning replied:

;:"Yeah, we grew up together... The bottom of the pot here is so spicy, can I order a bottle of drink?"

He ate the tip of his nose . Sweaty, her lips became ruddy, as if even the end of her eyes were hot red, revealing a very bright color, which was amazingly beautiful at first glance.

"Eating both iced and spicy food, won't you have a stomachache?" Wang Yuqiao looked at it for a while, but she couldn't take her eyes away.

Le Shaoning is a typical attractive type, because his eyebrows are too delicate, no matter from any angle, he looks like a doll, his skin is still milky white, his big black eyes smile, curved like the moon, and cute Lying silkworms can easily arouse the goodwill of others. If you can become a star, it will be the kind of appearance that will attract passers-by fans even if you run a trick

. "No." Le Shaoning thought about eating it once, why? Being able to be controlled by Wang Yuqiao, he chose to lie bluntly, "Am I like that, a squeamish person?"

Quite similar,

Wang Yuqiao thought silently in his heart, but still helped Le Shaoning get a bottle of ice milk beer.

Le Shaoning ate quite well this time, from 12:30 to 1:30 in the afternoon, if he hadn't remembered that he had to pick up Yan Rui, he might have stayed there for a while.

"Wait a minute, I'll rinse your mouth and buy a mint." Le Shaoning suddenly finished talking to Wang Yuqiao when he left the store, and hurried to the supermarket.

After fiddling around in the bathroom for about ten minutes, Le Shaoning came out. Wang Yuqiao couldn't help but complain: "You are too particular, you need to eat hot pot like this?" 910 440937

"You don't understand." Of course Le Shaoning was afraid of lunch. Even if he knows about the hot pot he eats, there is no big problem, but he just doesn't want to be taught verbally by Yan Rui, as if he is his son.

Le Shaoning sat in the car and whispered "Yeah".

"What's wrong?" Wang Yuqiao asked casually as he started the car. "He said that he had already arrived, and was at the station outside the airport, and asked me where I was." Le Shaoning

's expression suddenly became a little flustered, and he opened his mouth to ask Wang Yuqiao, "Does it smell like hot pot?"

Peppermint, the smell of peppermint has long overshadowed the hot pot smell, and the breath is a bit close now, Wang Yuqiao can even feel the breath of his nose.