15

Le Shaoning pursed his lips, lowered his eyes, stared at the sheets aggrievedly, but didn't say a word. Jin Huai's finger pads gently rubbed the delicate skin of his ankle, the ankle that was originally afraid of bleaching cream was completely swollen at this moment, and he could hear Le Shaoning

's gasping sound when he squeezed it lightly. The mist, the warm yellow light illuminated the eyes, like a lake full of stars, and the ink-like hair was sprinkled with fine light. Looking at Le Shaoning, he couldn't control the strength of his hand for a while, and rubbed a piece of skin that was good enough to red. Le Shaoning frowned and said, "It hurts.

"Do you mean that Xi afternoon met you in Lingxue?" Jin Huai moved lightly and said.

Le Shaoning nodded, hesitated for a moment and said again: Jin Huai's movements paused slightly.

"What should I do, such an unexpected situation occurs, like "The Legend of Demon Slayer",

"The Demon Slayer came out . What's the matter?" Jin Huai narrowed his eyes slightly.

Le Shaoning shrank his shoulders quietly, as if realizing that he had said something bad, he instantly fell silent.

"Ning Ning." Tightening his fingers, Le Shaoning deliberately forced Le Shaoning to make another painful sound, and looked up at him with tears in his eyes.

"It's really okay," Le Shaoning gritted his teeth, "It's just that when the last scene was filmed, the state was not good, so."

The last scene of Le Shaoning was naturally the scene where the hero Zhou Ziqi's sword pierced his chest. Although the props were borrowed during the filming, the retractable sword would retract when it hits an obstacle, and then the tip of the sword, which was already attached to the back, was exposed according to the change of the camera, but because of the strength of the piercing, the hilt of the sword collided with each other. , It still hurts at the moment when I put on my chest. Jin Huai didn't bother Le Shaoning too much when filming "The Legend of the Devil", but he still took time to watch it a few times. , it is impossible to have the problem of continuous NG, it may only be held back by other actors.

To play against Le Shaoning, it is naturally Mingxi, and anyone with a discerning eye can see that Mingxi's acting skills are not as good as Le Shaoning's.

"I remember you said before that Mingxi is your good friend," Jin Huai said in a soft voice, "How are you now?"

Le Shaoning hesitated for a while, as if he was recalling something, but he didn't dare to say it for sure, and hesitantly replied after a while: "It's fine... It's just that Brother Xixi is too busy, I'm very busy. It's hard to get in touch with him, and I can only meet at work... Besides, I'm not as good as him, I'm always dragging my feet, and it's not good to entangle Xi Xixi.

"Ning Ning is very good, how can you think like that," Jin Huai rubbed Rub his hair, protect yourself, and don't be stubborn."

"Okay." Le Shaoning wiped his tears and nodded obediently.

The voice of the system popped out of Le Shaoning's mind:

Le Shaoning was shocked: The

system replied:

"More generally, it is the branch line of the sideline, that is, the sideline of the supporting role, we call it an additional task, Mr. Le, a few worlds ahead of you. The people who assist are the male protagonists, so other plots related to the male protagonist are all side missions. As a supporting actor in this world, Jin Huai has new actions beyond the original plot, so it is an additional plot."

Le Shaoning: ". ....So it is, so what do I need to do?"

System: "Actually, there is no need to do anything, just take care of your Bai Yueguang image and you will be done."