11

The boy still had the impression of Le Shaoning at the previous dinner party. He was very fair and well-behaved, but now he looks very embarrassed, crying with snot and tears.

Wang Yuqiao's strength is great, if Le Shaoning hadn't hurriedly stepped forward to help him, the boy would have fallen to the ground.

"Wang Yuqiao!" The boy choked and cried, the neckline of his clothes was wet with tears. I don't know why, but the quarrel could be like this. Even if Le Shaoning and Yan Rui quarreled, it would not be so exaggerated.

Wang Yuqiao scratched his hair irritably, then stretched out his hand and pulled the boy up from the ground and dragged him all the way out of the corridor. Le Shaoning closed the door and started to wash and go to bed on his own.

When he came out of the bathroom, Wang Yuqiao was already lying on the bed and playing with his mobile phone. He slid his fingers quickly while laughing. He didn't look like he had just finished arguing with his lover.

Le Shaoning wiped his hair with a towel and decided to make it clear to him.

"Wang Yuqiao, can you not bring those messy things to the dormitory?"

Hearing this, Wang Yuqiao's smile stagnated for a moment, and then he restrained himself, put down his phone and looked in Le Shaoning's direction.

"He came to find me. What can I do? What's the matter? I'm disturbing your studies? Le Daxueba." Wang Yuqiao asked.

This kind of tone made Le Shaoning feel very uncomfortable, he watched Wang Yuqiao for a while, and said, "Yes, it affects, and the dormitory is not a place for you to date. Since you can have fun, then go to the bar, go Hotel."

Wang Yuqiao stood up directly, walked in front of Le Shaoning in a few big steps, grabbed his pajamas, and said with a gnashing smile, "Yes, of course people like us are different from you. How lofty you are, you really think of yourself as more." It's amazing, I see

that the neckline of your pajamas was suddenly tightened, and the excessive force made it difficult for him to breathe. In order to break free of Wang Yuqiao, he took a few steps back, who knows what's behind His floor was wet with the water from the bathroom, he stepped on the water stain, slipped and fell backwards.

Wang Yuqiao was stunned for a moment, but he let go in time, Le Shaoning's head hit the door frame heavily, fell to the ground, and didn't get up for a long time.

"Hey, I didn't push this, it was you who bumped it up and went up... There was a lot of black in front of me, and the fingertips that were trembling and pressed against the wound were also glowing white, and the pain came out after a while. Physiological tears soaked the eyelashes.

Wang Yuqiao was stunned for two seconds.

Unlike ordinary people, Le Shaoning's appearance is not really amazing, but he was so beautiful when he cried, his eyebrows and eyes soaked in water A landscape painting that seems to be smudged with ink, becomes incomparably agile in an instant.

"...help me up. Le Shaoning's trembling voice carried a cry, and when he pulled Wang Yuqiao's clothes with his fingers, Wang Yuqiao recovered.

Wang Yuqiao helped him to his bedside, and turned on a flashlight on his mobile phone to help him see where he was injured. It was swollen, but there was no bleeding and no wound. It is estimated that the congestion will swell the area for two days.

"You hit it yourself, it really wasn't me. Although I scared you, you don't need to pay.. ...Hey, stop crying, what should I do?" Wang Yuqiao said with a headache,

Le Shaoning stopped sobbing, turned his head and said, "Invite me to dinner.

Too much. "Wang Yuqiao said angrily.