2-5

"U University." 

The man chuckled, obviously not convinced: "Students of U University, come to work at Disheng?"

"I am indeed at U University," Le Shaoning insisted, "I came here because my family had no money."

He His eyes are black and bright, round and large, and his eyes are very clear. No matter what such a person thinks, it will be easy to express on his face.

In fact, when Le Shaoning entered the door, Jiang Yu noticed him.

The boy's skin is too fair, the light should be transparent when taking a picture, and it will be more conspicuous when he enters the crowd. His waist is thin, his hips are upturned, and his legs are long. , Jiang Yu was somewhat interested in such a body.

"Head up." Jiang Yu said.

Le Shaoning's back stiffened for a second.

The boy always bowed his head when he came, and his voice was shaking. He seemed to be very nervous, like a frightened bird.

Feeling the strong gaze, Le Shaoning could only raise his head obediently, his eyes dodging a little.

As soon as Jiang Yu stretched out his hand, Le Shaoning immediately shrank his neck, looking quite frightened, but the large palm was still placed on Le Shaoning's waist, and he gently hugged him.

Thick heat was transmitted to Le Shaoning's skin through a thin layer of clothing, making him go numb.

"Jiang Chu, this..." Someone next to him hesitated.

Jiang Yu waved his hand, motioning him to shut up, stared at Le Shaoning and continued to ask, "Can I drink?" The

boy's sleeves were stained with red wine, and the fragrance spread from his wrists, slightly intoxicating, and with that face, he looked even more tasty.

Le Shaoning quickly shook his head.

"Where's the juice?"

It's not good to refuse again, Le Shaoning could only nod again, and the next moment he received the juice from Jiang Yu.

Facing Jiang Yu's gaze, he took a big sip clumsily, not at all elegant.

But he didn't expect that the juice had a degree. Le Shaoning was choked by this sip. He quickly put down the wine glass and coughed a few times. There was a thin layer of red on the tail.

Jiang Yu didn't expect that this mouth would make him cry. If a boy cried, it would always make people feel shameless and easily bored, but this boy had a wonderful charm. The long and dense eyelashes felt as if they were wet. Alluring petals with dewdrops.

The thin lips in front of her are rosy and pink, and they look very kissable.

He looks beautiful, has a well-behaved personality, and has a poor family background. He is the most suitable type to be controlled. degree.

"Do you know the wine you brought?"

Le Shaoning was stunned. He was the front desk, and he never delivered wine. He really didn't notice the wine in the tray. It was spilled just now: "I don't know."

Jiang Yu smiled slightly . : "Dark blue bomb."

Le Shaoning didn't know if the wine was a real bomb, but the news must be a bomb. He almost choked on his own saliva again, his face flushed red.

Dark Blue Bomb is the most expensive wine in their store. They can only sell two bottles a month. One bottle is worth a thousand dollars. He can't even pay for it. Le Shaoning even suspected that the boss did it on purpose, otherwise how could he give it to him? Such an expensive wine for a newcomer?