21-22

Le Shaoning's consciousness could receive Fu Chenjin's words, but he was also very anxious, because his body did not listen to his words at all, as if he was bewitched by something. After Fu Chenjin let go of his chin, he continued to lean down, His lips touched the bridge of Fu Chenjin's nose.

"Crack." The wind outside blew the window softly, and the sound of rational strings snapping seemed to be heard in the silent space.

Le Shaoning's back fell into the soft quilt the next moment, and before he was fully awake, Fu Chenjin clenched his chin and kissed him deeply.

Although he felt that he was a little abnormally excited, Fu Chenjin's reason was not completely offline. He knew that he could control himself and would not really hurt his sweetheart.

The young man under him was slender and soft, and his skin exuded a faint fragrance after bathing. He only wore a light gray cotton pajamas, with a loose neckline showing a delicate and slightly protruding collarbone, a slender waist and white cheeks floating. A touch of rose red, beautiful and lovely, so alluring.

Fu Chenjin's strength was not like a teenager, but more like a mature adult man. The temperature was scorching hot, and the range of movements became more and more like the person in memory.

Twice in a row...is there such a coincidence?

Le Shaoning was a little stunned. He tried his best to open his eyes to see clearly, but Fu Chenjin's outline became more and more blurred. Then he shook.

"Ah um..."

Le Shaoning opened his lips and was hugged tightly into Fu Chenjin's arms. Fu Chenjin's breath slapped his cheeks and neck one after another, thick and heavy.

The sound of sticky slapped water sounded in the silent space, and Le Shaoning's heavy pumping and fragmented crying sounded. The liquid dripped down his thighs onto the sheet. Le Shaoning was fed, no longer hungry, and his consciousness gradually became clearer. He realized that he had mistaken the wrong person in a trance, and that he was blinded by Fu Chenjin's blood, and began to understand. the seriousness of the matter.

But he only ate half of it, and now he is chewing on a piece of ham sausage, unable to swallow or spit it out, and unable to run away.

"Awake?" Probably aware of Le Shaoning's stiffness, Fu Chenjin asked softly in his ear, "Are you still full?"

Le Shaoning swallowed the excess saliva in his mouth, there was Fu Chenjin's breath in it, and his face It rose to red, and the thoughts in my heart were clearly seen. The key thing was that I had already rolled onto the bed if I was not careful.

Fu Chenjin slowly showed a smile, the handsome face in the moonlight was full of evil charm: "I will feed you more, lest one day I will be hungry again and run into someone else's bed."

Le Shaoning's throat tightened . , covered his mouth and let out a whimper, Fu Chenjin's tears flowed uncontrollably as soon as he moved, his hair was wet from crying, Bai Nen's toes rubbed the edge of the bed and wanted to rub under the bed, but Fu Chenjin grabbed his ankle after a few moments. pulled back.

"Still running, where can you run to such a small place?" Fu Chenjin held the slender ankle and squeezed it a little harder, and the suet jade-like skin turned red all over. 82=

Le Shaoning frowned, his eyelashes trembling in pain: "Ugh..."

"I didn't exert much force," Fu Chenjin's palms passed through the boy's soft black hair, hugged his head, forcing him to open He opened his mouth and fed him with a mouthful of food, "Why are you so squeamish?"

"Perverted..." Le Shaoning couldn't hold back and muttered cursing, Fu Chenjin heard it, but didn't Angry, with a smile in his eyes.

Fu Chenjin's hands were a lot softer, but he didn't lose weight, and the force was so strong that he even rubbed the skin that had turned red from beside him. After a few minutes, Le Shaoning was tightly pressed on his waist, and he was forced to Pour in the juice.