23-24

At the end of the bathroom yesterday, Conor also took Le Shaoning into his instructor's suite, still tied his hands with a belt, and ate him from start to finish.

Although not completely marked, the desire and compulsion of a pure male full of desire still scare Le Shaoning a little. Not to mention the neck, Le Shaoning even had hickey marks on the inner thighs, but the bites near the glands were more severe, so it was more prominent. One of a lover's little hobbies is to like being around him. Le Shaoning knew all the traces left on it, but he couldn't resist. He just didn't expect that this thing could play a role one day. The light in the shade is weak, Le Shaoning's skin is snow-white, and the slightest traces are very obvious. Even if he pulls the collar in a small range, he can still vaguely see the ambiguous red marks on his delicate skin.

Gu Xiaoyu was far apart and could only see a very small part of it. He couldn't confirm that it was the hickey, but Le Shaoning's behavior was obviously provoking him, and the implication was quite strong. You can only comfort yourself like this. Judging from his attitude, it is estimated that the protagonist did not believe his words at all.

Le Shaoning didn't feel anything at all, and spread his hands indifferently: "If you don't believe it, I still have to finish the course, so I don't have time to chat with you. After

saying this, he turned around and left.

Gu Xiaoyu didn't hold back his momentum. Le Shaoning was so angry that he stomped his feet and wanted to catch up with him unwillingly. Out of the corner of the eye, he saw the camera and followed him, so he had to restrain his temper and return to the cute and soft appearance in the eyes of ordinary fans

. The location simulates the ancient earth's tropical rainforest, including not only the terrain, but also the design of many plants and animals. Along the way, you must not only face the rugged and steep mountain roads, but also pay attention to the beasts that

wander around and may attack them at any time. Gu Xiaoyu delayed the progress of the training and was unable to keep up with the classmates in his class, but now if he wants to adjust his running speed to catch up with them, it may damage the stability of his physical fitness.

Therefore, he has to run alone in the mountains at his original speed. After walking on a small road, Le Shaoning was suddenly shocked by the great movement.

"Ah ah ah!" There was an extremely tragic scream from the rear, and the voice was distorted and frightened to the point that Le Shaoning almost didn't recognize it was Gu Xiaoyu.

What a troublemaker... Le Shaoning looked at the class team that had long since left, then looked behind him, made a balance in his mind, and then pressed his hair back in front of his forehead with his hands, still turning around. Run towards the source of the sound.

As for Gu Xiaoyu.

The atmosphere in the live broadcast room of the program column was originally harmonious. Gu Xiaoyu smiled while barely maintaining his physical strength to interact with the fans. When passing a flower field, Gu Xiaoyu was attracted by the colorful flowers. He stopped to take a look. He just turned the camera and smiled and wanted to show it to the fans. The next second, Gu Xiaoyu screamed abruptly from inside. Immediately afterwards, the cameraman's camera shakes violently, and what appears in the camera is a huge tree python with brown patterns.

The tree python's thick and long snake body is coiled on the trunk of the broad-leaved tree, "histing" spitting out the bright red snake letter, which looks creepy. It is raising the front half of its body high, as if it is about to attack The state of the previous second. Le Shaoning has sharp eyes, looking for the voice, he quickly found the location of Gu Xiaoyu and the photographer. Pushing aside the dense jungle, and when he was still two or three meters away from Gu Xiaoyu, Le Shaoning judged the distance, quickly pressed the stone wall under him with one hand, propped up his body and jumped forward neatly. Peng Yiyi!, he raised his right leg and slammed into the snake's seven-inch volley. With a heavy muffled sound, the big snake was kicked several meters away.