13-14

Le Shaoning had been addicted to the drama of the second man, and walked to the door of the villa after school. As soon as the door was halfway open, he heard quite loud applause from the door.

"Pa-"

The slap slapped over, and Fu Chenjin's handsome face immediately showed a slap print.

There were many servants standing in the living room, all of whom lowered their heads and dared not speak. Even Butler Ye stood in the corner with one eye closed, trying to turn himself into a lump of air. In front of the angry Master Fu, Even Fu Chenjin, who was once arrogant and arrogant, was slightly inferior.

Fu Wanzhong looked very angry, and although he looked young, his face that was already faintly showing old age became extremely gloomy. After a while, he pointed at Fu Chenjin's face and scolded, "put him in the solitary cell for me. , he will not be allowed to eat for three days, and he will not be released if he has no regrets!"

Butler Ye said carefully: "Master, but the school..."

"A blood clan who doesn't even care about the family is worthy of going to school?!" Fu Wanzhong threw it away The next sentence, turn around and leave.

The two vampire bodyguards who had been following Fu Wanzhong before walked to Fu Chenjin's side, looked at each other for a few seconds, and hesitantly reached out their hand, as if they wanted to grab Fu Chenjin and take him to the confinement room that Fu Wanzhong said, but they were afraid, and just stretched out their hand. When he was in the air, he was slapped away by Fu Chenjin's slap in the next moment.

Hearing this voice, you can tell that Fu Chenjin's strength is extremely powerful. It seems that Fu Wanzhong also understands the terrifying physical fitness of pure blood, so he specially kept two bodyguards to watch Fu Chenjin.

Fu Chenjin raised his eyes and glanced at the faces of the two blood clan bodyguards, his eyes were cold and cold, more gloomy and terrifying than the wolf in the night, so scared that the faces of the two bodyguards turned pale, and couldn't help explaining.

"Fu, Master Fu, we have no choice. This is the master's order..." As

if he didn't hear the bodyguard's explanation, he turned around and walked away.

Le Shaoning hid behind the door and watched the whole thing secretly.

It turns out that not only the male protagonist has violent tendencies, but his father also has it. It seems that it is a family heritage and the case has been solved.

After the farce was over, the servants gradually dispersed and started to do their own work. The tense atmosphere of the sword was slowly dissipated, and Le Shaoning was relieved.

Fu Chenjin was really put in a solitary cell.

All night, Le Shaoning did not see Fu Chenjin at Fu's house.

Although it was a lot easier, Le Shaoning was a little worried. After all, he was the future housekeeper of Fu's house. Fu Wanzhong had a conflict with his son. tasks must also fail.

At night, when Steward Ye was patrolling the backyard with Le Shaoning with the lamp in his hand, he looked around at no one, and Le Shaoning seized the opportunity to ask, "Uncle, why are you quarreling with the young master today?"

Hearing Le Shaoning's voice, Butler Ye paused for a moment, and after thinking for a while, he stopped, stared at Le Shaoning, and said seriously: "I will tell you this, you must not talk about it outside the Fu family."

"Of course not, uncle . ."

Butler Ye looked around and made sure that no one was around, before he sighed and said, "Don't look at the young master as the son of Mrs. Fu, but in fact, he and the master have been accumulating conflicts for many years. Since the death of the wife, the young master's His character has become more and more dark and rebellious, and often what the master says, he must fight against it, deliberately not letting the master do what he wishes."