14-15

Le Shaoning choked in his chest, almost choked on himself, coughed for a long time, and his face turned red.

Jiang Yu wiped Le Shaoning's blushing cheeks with warm fingertips, and gently rubbed the ends of his cat-like round eyes, as if he wanted to rub tears there. Le Shaoning is now a man. The patient who had no strength to tie a chicken with his hands did not even have the strength to resist, so he could only let Jiang Yu rub him with pet-like behavior. He was bullied so that his eyes were red, and he wanted to bite his finger.

"Ning Ning's face is swollen like a small bun." Jiang Yu finally laughed softly. These words accurately hit the most uncomfortable place in Le Shaoning's heart right now, making his face burn.

"Don't look!" He lifted the quilt and covered his head, turned his back and rolled himself into a caterpillar with the quilt. By the way, he turned over and buried his entire face in the pillow, as if he was going to be angry. suffocated.

Jiang Yu turned around and closed the door of the ward, locked the switch with a "pat", walked to the bed, pressed his knees on the pad, and leaned down to support Le Shaoning's elbows.

The breath gradually subsided, Le Shaoning felt that Jiang Yu was close to his ear through a layer of quilt. Even though the quilt was tightly sealing the gaps around him, he didn't know whether it was because he was too sensitive or the smell was pervasive. , the tip of the nose seems to still be filled with the scent of the elegant and good-smelling men's perfume exclusively for Jiang Yu.

Le Shaoning was stunned for two seconds, and then heard Jiang Yu's low and magnetic voice softly ringing in his ears: "What are you covering, how cute." The

voice just fell, before Le Shaoning could react, his body The quilt was pulled open from the outside in the next second. Like a squirrel huddled in a tree hole and suddenly exposed to human vision, the hair on his tail blew up in fright, and when he tried to roll over and crawl under the bed , Jiang Yu stretched out his arms and grabbed his waist and grabbed it back.

"What are you doing! Mmmmmmm..." Jiang Yu squeezed Le Shaoning's chin with his fingers and leaned forward to kiss him.

Jiang Yu licked Le Shaoning's slightly rosy lips, hooked the tip of his tongue, the ambiguous intertwined sound echoed in the slightly quiet air, Le Shaoning wanted to struggle at first, but after a few deep kisses on the waist, It softened, and one hand was barely grasping on Jiang Yu's waist, grabbing the bed sheet under him into a wrinkle.

The legs of the pajama pants were soft and loose, and they slid down with a gentle rub. The exposed ankles were snow-white and thin. Jiang Yu's slender fingers could easily wrap around his ankles. The delicate skin on the inner side of the ankle.

Le Shaoning was not only afraid of pain, but also ticklish. He was full of weaknesses. As soon as Jiang Yu's hand touched his ankle, he would not be able to shake it. Let go, and look at his dodging eyes with interest.

Le Shaoning's big eyes kept staring at the door, for fear that a nurse would push the door in later. Seeing this scene, he would be embarrassed to live here in the hospital for the next few days.

"Kiss me and I'll let go." Jiang Yu narrowed his eyes.

Although Le Shaoning seems to stick to Jiang Yu most of the time, he actually took the initiative once. After all, when Jiang Yu met Su Bai for the first time, he was so anxious that he was afraid that Su Bai would just look at him. He hooked Jiang Yu away, so he ran to beg Jiang Yu to touch him with the idea of ​​​​breaking the jar, and the rest of the time was limited to following Jiang Yu, and did not do anything more outrageous.

Jiang Yu's request made Le Shaoning's face even redder. Jiang Yu was already perverted in bed. If he showed that he was willing to meet his perverted requirements, wouldn't Jiang Yu be able to make further progress in the future? Sometimes I don't even have a place to cry.