4

Thanks to Le Shaoning's efforts, the treatment courses for Sikong Yuqing's scald have been effective. After the new skin grows well, it is no different from the skin in other places except that the color is lighter when examined closely.

After the scar was removed and the whole face was exposed, Le Shaoning finally knew why when he saw Sikong Yuqing for the first time, he felt uneasy. It turned out that the eleventh prince of this world is the soul fragment.

But the eleventh prince is a prince after all. He has experienced so many worlds. Le Shaoning does not insist that the soul fragments of every world can be with him, as long as he can stay by each other's side, and he knows his life. Not bad.

"Recently, I don't know what method I used on the face of the eleventh prince. The scars that were scary before have been completely removed, and no traces

can be seen at all." How about the demeanor."

"Sister Jing, I don't know where you got the remedies from, can we share it with our sisters?" In the

imperial garden, several noble concubines were chatting while admiring the flowers.

The center of the topic,

" that is Sikong Yuqing's mother, Concubine Jing, who has paid attention to Sikong Yuqing's situation. Hearing the concubines say this, it is estimated that he heard it from the little palace maid and the little eunuch beside him.

"I heard that the emperor is also very curious. Hearing this sentence, Concubine Jing's eyes flashed slightly, and she smiled: "Sisters, don't worry, the recipes are complicated and complicated, and they have to be sorted out, wait for a while. just tell you. In the evening of the same day, Sikong

Yuqing was summoned to the Hall of Mental Cultivation.

Concubine Jing, whom Sikong Yuqing has never seen again, is leaning on the present saint and speaking to herself in a very gentle tone.

Sikong Yuqing raised his eyes and looked at the emperor sitting at the table. The emperor was looking at Sikong Yuqing His face was full of surprise, and his eyes were full of surprise: "The scars from before are gone, it's really amazing. "

"Qing'er, the emperor's wrist has always had a scald scar, or it was burnt by charcoal fire when he went on an expedition. Can you do anything?"

Sikong Yuqing respectfully said:

Sikong Yuqing only read the materials prepared by Le Shaoning once. I remembered it very clearly, including the method used. Although some things are probably unique to Le Shaoning, fortunately, you can find alternative items. The scar on the emperor's wrist was far less serious than his own, and it was easily removed. After the event was completed, the emperor was extremely happy.

"Where did you learn all this medical knowledge?"

Sikong Yuqing's eyes flickered twice, and he replied, "Back to Your Majesty, Erchen accidentally learned from some idle books that he tried it, but he didn't expect it to be successful.

"That's right," the emperor nodded, "you should go to Shishantang with your brothers and sisters, and I will arrange a companion study for you in two days.

"Thank you, Your Majesty. "

In a place that Le Shaoning didn't know, many things were changing quietly. Two months later, the test writing conference hosted by the emperor himself in the palace announced new test questions. At the same time, the northern Yinyi was pressing hard. Attempting to invade the Central Plains, the borders frequently sent good news, and everyone was devastated.

It was also at this time that Le Shaoning received an instruction from his father Le Shen, saying that for this expedition, the sage hoped that he could follow the prince and the second prince to the battlefield, As a staff strategist to support the border,