9-10

"It's useless for you to take revenge on me. I can't be with you anyway.

Owen's face suddenly turned ashen.

Ning nearby: "Hey, do you really think that Owen is chasing you, just how much is he? The 0 who wants to chase him can line up several times around the school. "

"You can rest assured, I don't look down on you now," Owen sneered, "You guys, I'm still considering whether to be with him.

Chaermin is the best-looking Omega in their class. He was voted the most popular on the first day of school, and his popularity is much higher than the low-key and ordinary Le Shaoning.

Even though there was a loud jeering and sarcastic voice next to him, Le Shaoning was not affected.

In fact, he felt that his attention was completely focused, which was a feeling that 1 had never experienced before, and it was the best state that can only be entered when encountering a truly powerful enemy.

Owen raised his fist in a irritable mood and said. : "I won't be merciful.

As soon as he finished speaking, he flew out from the spot, raised a fist and headed towards Le Shaoning's face. The howling wind almost cut the surrounding environment into pieces. At the moment of countless tiny fragments

, Le Shaoning's hearing suddenly became extremely sensitive, as if he could only hear the wind and breath, as well as the very obvious heartbeat in his chest.

He opened his eyes, and his eyes locked on Owen at that moment . The left waist was lower, and the moment he aimed at the gap, he raised his elbow, and turned around quickly after dodging Owen's punch. Using the inertia of the rotation and his increased strength, he used the hardest part of the elbow to aim at that point. Hit hard.

"Dong Yiyi"

was a heavy, muffled sound, not only Le Shaoning and Owen could hear it, but Alpha, who was standing not far away, heard it clearly.

Owen didn't have time to react, so he had to stare wide open. His eyes stared straight ahead.

Then he fell backward little by little, and when he landed on his back, he exhaled a painful and trembling breath from his lungs, clutching the place where Le Shaoning had just hit, his facial features twisted.

"Owen! Are you alright! What

are you doing, why even a 0!"

Le Shaoning reluctantly supported his knee with his right hand and stared at Owen on the ground with dazed eyes.

He spent five minutes being beaten to observe Owen The habitual posture and common movements when attacking, finally found that he was in a very uncoordinated position on his body.

Just at that moment, Owen attacked too fast, and he had no time to react, so he moved towards that place with the idea of ​​​​trying it out. Attack, I didn't expect the effect to be so obvious.

"Ah, ah, Shaoning, you have hit!"

"Shaoning, you are amazing!"

Owen's face turned blue in pain, but he still resisted the pain and got up from the ground, pointing at Le Shaoning Angrily said: "But the sneak attack was successful once, I just let down my vigilance, come again!

Taking advantage of the reaction that occurred within a few seconds before, Le Shaoning began to consciously target Owen's weakness to attack. After observation, Le Shaoning found that the imbalance in his actions was not limited to that one spot. As long as he attacked any spot, it could cause his movements to be slow, and he could achieve a heavy blow with little effort.