12-13

"I was 19 years old, both parents died, and I was a high-achieving student in U University. I am currently living in a relative's house. In addition to earning living expenses for myself every month, I have to send a part of the money to my relatives as a reward for raising him. The small residence moves very quickly, and the place where you live will move out within three months, and finally settle in City A in the third year of high school." This is what the private detective told him.

"So, there is no good brother?" The

detective hesitated for a moment: "If you are a brother, you should be a cousin, but Jiang Chu, you can basically conclude that the relationship between Young Master Le and him is not good. ."

Jiang Yu leaned back on the sofa and gave a soft "um", his facial features were hidden in the darkness, and he couldn't show his expression. The detective standing in the center of the living room only felt a chill down his spine.

...

Jiang Yu has been in the society for many years, and no one can deceive him, including his parents, and Le Shaoning to him is a chick who has not even grown his wings and feathers. Just looking at those eyes , he knew what the kid was thinking.

Le Shaoning lied to him, which violated Jiang Yu's taboo.

Throw it away when you're tired of playing. This is Jiang Yu's usual practice. She looks good and has a well-behaved personality. There's no need to spend time on a person alone. Jiang Yu knows the reason better than anyone else, but every time that child He hugged him, kissed him with his soft lips, his slender waist swayed, and he couldn't help touching it, as if he couldn't let go of the baby he couldn't let go of.

Le Shaoning was very insecure, Jiang Yu knew it in his heart, and what the source of that lack of security came from, Jiang Yu might not know at first, but after seeing Su Bai, he naturally had the answer in his heart.

Jiang Yu held Le Shaoning in his arms and strode through the crowd. The weight in his arms was so light that he didn't feel the slightest bit. serving weight.

"Ning Ning, Ning Ning, can you hear me? I'm Jiang Yu," Jiang Yu held Le Shaoning's bloody hands, his eyes were blurred, his cheeks were cold, and he didn't know if it was wind or tears, "Don't Sleep, baby Ningning, open your eyes, please..."

"Stretcher staff!"

"Stop the bleeding first! Prepare for an intracranial CT right now!"

Le Shaoning was pushed into the emergency room by the medical staff, and Jiang Yu followed and chased into the emergency room, but was finally stopped by the nurses.

He looked down and saw that his hands were covered in blood, stained by Le Shaoning's blood, and his hands were shaking uncontrollably.

Jiang Yu took a deep breath and forced himself to calm down. After a while, he raised his head and looked in the mirror. The man in the mirror was sweating on his forehead.

"Hello." Jiang Yu made a phone call, his voice was hoarse.

The assistant's voice came from the other side of the phone: "Jiang Chu? What's the matter?" "You go and look up Su Bai, who is a

U."

"Okay, I'll go right away."

pay the price.

.

"DiDi, DiDi—"

[Warning! The host's vitality is passing abnormally, and the body is undergoing emergency repair procedures. warn! The host's vitality is passing abnormally...]