11-12

"Run!" Le Shaoning exclaimed, Owen is usually arrogant and arrogant, but he is the son of a lieutenant general, with a talent for fighting that won't lose to anyone. 14424, he can still keep calm, quickly find the parts inside the mecha that have not been completely damaged, and issue instructions to operate. The B-grade mecha, which was severely damaged by the Zerg mecha, quickly raised its mechanical arm and smashed it hard. The arc was so large that I could almost hear the sound of the broken link on the shoulder of the mecha.

Seeing Owen's beautiful counterattack, everyone looked surprised, only Le Shaoning's face changed suddenly. Most of the military academy students only study the information of the Zerg army provided by the school. However, Le Shaoning does not have a strong physique, so he can only stay at home and read. Therefore, after years of reading, he has gradually accumulated extensive knowledge. So far, his understanding of the Zerg is almost close to that of a real space soldier. Owen's approach can't cause any damage to the Zerg armor, but it will anger them! The audience. Gu Xiaoyu noticed that something bad seemed to have happened, so he asked worriedly: "What's going on, is there something wrong with the control center system?" , said coldly.

"The elite soldiers of the Federation listened to the order and immediately followed me to the simulated rainforest!"

"Boom-one-one" After receiving the punch from Owen's mecha, a high-energy telescopic gun popped up near the breastplate of the Zerg army, aiming at Owen ahead.

"Owen, get out of the mecha! Activate the emergency exit!" Le Shaoning shouted loudly.

It's too late.

A dark hole appeared on the screen in front of him, and the dazzling light occupied all eyes with an uproar. Owen's brain went blank for a brief moment, and in less than a second, many things flashed through, parents, friends, school teachers.

And the smiles of those he likes. If time could go back, he would no longer humiliate him in a childish way, and would definitely say to him seriously, I like you. Even if there is no result, at least the intention should be conveyed well.

Unfortunately, no chance.

"Wow one one" Everyone fainted by the electromagnetic cannonball shot by the Zerg Army just now. Le Shaoning managed to dodge the explosion and found an opportunity. He almost exhausted all his strength and jumped up suddenly, his hands steady. He firmly buckled the edge near the mouth of the Zerg mecha cabin, and neatly turned over and climbed up. The gust of wind almost broke his thin arm, Le Shaoning clenched his teeth fiercely, his fingernails overflowed with blood, and he forcibly pried out a small gap in the hatch. Even if it is unacceptable to become lovers with Owen, in Le Shaoning's heart, they have long become comrades-in-arms.

"Ah Yi" tried his best to stop it, Le Shaoning couldn't help crying out in despair.

At this moment, the originally smooth mecha shell suddenly began to violently twist and deform, expanding like an inflated balloon, and countless layers of hard and shiny golden-red shells wrapped Le Shaoning! A new fiery red mecha rose from the ground.

The mechanical palm sword in its right hand "swiped" and a slender and hard silver giant sword popped out. It plunged down and plunged into the crack of nearly 20 meters on the ground, rumbling! Layer after layer- Layers of red nerve bands wrapped tightly around the body, tightly bound. As if something was madly absorbing his mental power, the pain that came along his brain made him want to die.

[Dear master, after so many years, I finally found you] A warm and soft voice sounded in Le Shaoning's mind. Unlike the electronic sound that the system wanders beyond the four-dimensional space, this is the sound that really comes from the spiritual world, a part that is connected to his body. The powerful mental force filled the entire energy warehouse in just two seconds.