3

It was probably because he got up too far, causing the pajamas to rub against the swollen red beans, Le Shaoning gasped in pain, and planted his body back, with half of his head sunk in the pillow.

"Why are you so excited?" Jin Huai put down the tablet in his hand, stretched out his hand to hold Le Shaoning's shoulder, and wanted to hug him. Le Shaoning grabbed the quilt and didn't move, for fear that he would attack his little Doudou again.

"Are you...do you want me?" Le Shaoning hesitated for two seconds before choosing a more pleasant word. Jin Huai paused. Afterwards, a large and warm hand rubbed Le Shaoning's head, and gently twisted his hair: "You are so cute.

What kind of evaluation is this? Le Shaoning felt that Jin Huai looked at him very well. Strange, like looking at a pet, a little creepy though still mild.

"Okay, okay. Le Shaoning cautiously reached out and turned off the light. As soon as he got back on the bed, a pair of hands stretched out towards him, and a strong arm wrapped around his waist, hugging him into his arms. Huai's warm and slender fingers slipped from the hem of his clothes. Le Shaoning leaned in, and Le Shaoning was stiff all over, and goose bumps appeared on his back. As expected, those two fingers found the swollen part of him and squeezed gently. Le Shaoning shook his upper body like an electric shock. He curled up subconsciously, his back pressed tightly against Jin Huai's chest.

"It's not serious," Jin Huai's voice was low and mellow, his tone seemed to comfort Le Shaoning, but his actions never matched his words, "Apply some medicine and get up tomorrow. Enough.

"Jin Xian...Uncle Jin, can you please don't touch," Le Shaoning's voice trembled, Jin Huai laughed and pulled out his hand, but still put it on Le Shaoning's waist, like holding a baby holding him. Le Shaoning breathed a sigh of relief. The quilt was very warm, Le Shaoning rubbed the soft quilt with the tip of his toes, and sniffed the very light fragrance wafting from Jin Huai's body, like sandalwood, more refined and mature.

As soon as he moved, he seemed to touch something on his rear hip. Le Shaoning stopped and rubbed lightly, making sure it wasn't an illusion. There was indeed something on his butt, which was a little hot, especially a big bag.

Before touching for a few seconds, Jin Huai turned to the side, and the thing moved away.

Not what he thought. Le Shaoning felt a sense of alertness in his heart, and quietly put his hand into the quilt, trying to touch it in the direction of the old man. Then he touched Jin Huai's palm.

"!" Le Shaoning was shocked, and before he had time to escape, Jin Huai's fingertips were immediately firmly grasped in the palm of his hand, just like a child caught on the spot during a prank. 144246a

"Aren't you sleepy yet?" Jin Huai's low, hoarse and sexy voice came.

"Sleep, sleep, sleep!" Le Shaoning wanted to cry without tears, so he had to give up his thoughts. Sure enough, the one just now should be Jin Huai's...that one?

It's so big before I get up, and it's still alive when I meet it, how could it be impotence. But why did Jin Huai pretend? What good would this kind of news spread to his reputation? Mingxi didn't want to be with him because of this. Le Shaoning's doubts emerged from his mind one by one.

His hand and Jin Huai's hand were firmly clasped together under the quilt. Le Shaoning's hand was warmer, so nervous that his palms were sweating. But he was really sleepy and fell asleep in this position. When he came, Le Shaoning touched the side, but found nothing. Sure enough, Jin Huai was not around. There was a bank card and a black mobile phone pressed in front of the bedside table. An inexplicable sense of loss spread from the bottom of Le Shaoning's heart. It doesn't matter, they still have a lot of time. Le Shaoning sniffed, restrained his emotions and got out of bed, reaching for the mobile phone and bank card in front of the bedside table.