17-18

The two younger brothers of the blood clan were so frightened that their legs were softened, and they stammered: "Young Master Fu, are you back to school?"

"I'm so sorry, I came back without telling you," Fu Chenjin smiled and showed a white sigh His teeth were suppressed by the pure blood from the top, forcing the blood race in front of him to be unable to lift his head, then he opened his mouth and said word by word, "I didn't understand what I just said, say it again?

"What's wrong ? Are you ?"

"It's you, you are the most powerful in the grade, no, you are the boss of the whole school! I am beyond my capacity!" The blood family heard this sentence, as if they had a glimmer of hope of being rescued, immediately under the puffy eyes A flattering slit was revealed, and the ugly appearance made Fu Chenjin's eyes quickly show disgust.

So Fu Chenjin loosened his neckline.

"Bang Yi"

sounded again, and the two blood clans standing by the door She shrank her shoulders in fright, looking at the scene in front of her with a dull expression and pale face.

"That's wrong. He lowered his head, put one hand in his pocket, his hair drooped when he leaned over, half-hiding his haze-filled eyes, and again mercilessly increased the strength of his feet, and moved towards

"Aah , ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah.

There was a lot of movement outside the door, and it seemed that they heard screams and heard the sound. Le Shaoning stood motionless behind Fu Chenjin, a little dazed in his mind, and the things that came out of his mind at that moment had been drowned out. The system's ticking warning sound.

"Those who dare to provoke me, you are very courageous. "Fu Chenjin's brows and eyes twitched, and a pretty charming smile appeared on his handsome face. However, what was dissatisfied with that smiling face was that, along with the miserable howl, his feet abruptly stepped on the dislocated shoulders of the blood clan. Dare

to touch me one by one. Man, you are so courageous. A long time ago, a tall figure stood in front of him and taught those classmates who came to bully him because of his appearance.

So Le Shaoning has never suffered school violence because there is a person by his side , has always protected him very well.

Even though the blood clan has a strong recovery ability, they still can't resist Fu Chenjin's powerful destruction. The blood gradually seeps to the ground, and Le Shaoning's nose is full of blood. He just feels that Fu Chenjin's back suddenly becomes very blurred, and his feet are empty. soft.

"Bang." One second before Le Shaoning fell, he saw the white light in the sky and another person's figure in front of him.

When the body in the mission world fainted, Le Shaoning woke up in the spiritual world.

He opened his eyes, and a light group was slowly floating in front of him. After he woke up, he jumped up and down in the air. I don't know if it was Le Shaoning's illusion. He seemed to be able to feel the anger and anger of the light group. have no choice.

"Why did I faint?" Le Shaoning asked. The light group made the sound of the system that Le Shaoning usually heard: "The mental stimulation is too great, and the blood supply is insufficient, so I fainted temporarily, but it is not life-threatening, and I can wake up in about half an hour."

After speaking, it suddenly After a pause, he continued: "Mr. Le, will you control it if you agree?"

Le Shaoning rubbed the bridge of his nose and said in a low voice: "I'm sorry...actually my feelings."