4

When Le Shaoning came out of the dressing room, Jin Huai's gaze was obviously paused.

He wore a red robe with silver embroidery and gold embroidery. His black hair reached his waist. The brilliance dripped from the silk-like hem. His black eyes were as bright as obsidian, and his waist was so thin that he could wrap his arms around him.

When he saw his costume, if it wasn't for the temporary selection of the role, Le Shaoning almost thought that Jin Huai had deliberately chosen such a role for him. The character he took was Hua Lou, the subordinate of Demon Venerable Yan Si, just by hearing the name, he knew that he was set to be a beauty.

The female protagonist Lu Xiaoqing is a commoner woman, so she dresses plainly. The male protagonist, Zhou Ziqi, is a demon slayer. Every day, the demons and slayers make him look ashamed. The clothes are even more gray and dull. But the clothes are equally monotonous. In comparison, the Little Demon King Hualou is actually the most eye-catching. Even the makeup artist was surprised. He didn't expect Le Shaoning to set the makeup so well.

The photographer is a foreigner. When he sees a person he likes, he will be pleasantly surprised and generously praised. While holding the camera and taking pictures of Le Shaoning, who is sitting on the stone seat, he said, "Keep this action, raise your chin, and your eyes will be more intense." Sexy!"

Hualou is a character that is both righteous and evil. He was supposed to kill the heroine at the order of the devil, but he fell in love with her unexpectedly. In the end, in order to save the heroine, he died under the sword of the devil. It's done after the episode. Although this character is old-fashioned, it does not prevent many female characters from eating this set. The charm of Hualou lies in the loyalty and sincerity of the heroine when it is evil. Men are not bad and women are not. Love, Hualou is the image of a bad boy.

At this time, Le Shaoning was half-reclining in front of the padded stone seat, brushing the corners of his slightly raised rosy lips, and his eyes were curved.

When the photographer and his gaze When they looked at each other, the overwhelming cold surged like a tidal wave, and the eyes were empty and godless like a dead thing, and an evil flame suddenly rose.

At that moment, not only the photographer, but everyone seemed to see one by one. The little demon king who looks like a teenager is lying on the stone seat, and the people of Ma Aizhi show tenderness.

An actor's acting skills are not only reflected in the filming process, but also in the hard photos. In front of the filming stage without post-processing , what kind of performance there will be is very particular.

"This guy is not bad, the

director shook his head: Mingxi also heard the comments from the people around him, looked down at his gray linen clothes, couldn't help biting his lip, and looked at Le Shaoning with a blank look in his eyes. Consciously brought a bit of jealousy and unwillingness.

Why did Jin Huai fall in love with him? What did he use to hook up with Jin Huai?!

He knew that his appearance and acting were not as good as Le Shaoning, but he was better than Le Shaoning. When his luck is better than Le Shaoning, some people support him and he can get good resources. When he was at the same time as Le Shaoning, he intentionally or unintentionally wanted to overwhelm Le Shaoning, precisely because this is the only thing he can compare to. I've passed him.

But now, Le Shaoning actually appears next to him again, which is really haunting!

Forget it, it's just a supporting role, no matter how bright and beautiful it is, it's only a flash in the pan, and it will be finished in ten episodes, and it can't compare to the main character. Besides, Jin Huai is different from Shen Hao .