5

Yan Rui took off his military jacket and threw it into Le Shaoning's hands.

Although the instructor told him to leave, Le Shaoning didn't leave. He also stood beside him, hugging Yan Rui's clothes tightly, his lips pursed tightly, and his face was still very pale.

This kind of movement has woken everyone up long ago. No one is sleeping now. Almost all of them ran out of the dormitory and looked downstairs. All attention was focused on Yan Rui in the center of the yard. L

In fact, these instructors also look down on these students in their hearts. Each one is like a flower in a greenhouse. It can't stand up to a little wind and rain. Listen well on the day.

Yan Rui took off his clothes, and the muscles of his arms exposed under his short sleeves were smooth. He was two years older than the other classmates, and his body developed better than them.

The instructor's timer started, Yan Rui crawled on the ground, He did it quickly. The time passed by, the instructor's face gradually became a little ugly. It has been five minutes. Although Yan Rui has only reached 90, his movements have not slowed down at all, but have a uniform speed. Neat.

The biggest difficulty in doing 200 reps in ten minutes is persistence. People with good explosiveness generally lack stamina. Without long-term training, the muscles of the body cannot bear such pressure. Even people in sports schools usually do it. He would start to gasp for five minutes.

Le Shaoning felt a little uncomfortable, watching beads of sweat rolling down Yan Rui's cheeks one by one. It is estimated that he will have to get on the ground after doing a few more.

The other students are also sweating. There is only one minute left, and Yan Rui has only done one hundred and sixty. Judging from the attitude of the instructor, if he can't finish it. , Yan Rui may really have to stand in the yard for a night. Now it has just rained outside, and the temperature is low, so it's no wonder that you don't get sick.

"Come on, Yan Rui!" Le Shaoning shouted suddenly

. A classmate also began to encourage Yan Rui, and the shouting became louder and louder.

"Come on! Come on!"

Sweat completely soaked Yan Rui's T-shirt. His face was covered with sweat, and blue veins burst out on the back of his hands. The sight in his dark eyes looked particularly penetrating, making the instructor's back goosebumps

almost ten minutes later. Although his movements showed signs of slowing down, when he heard Le Shaoning's voice, he started to speed up again.

"One hundred ninety-eight, one hundred ninety-nine, two hundred... The

applause was deafening, like winning a game.

Yan Rui took a deep breath, got up from the ground, and wiped it with his arm. With sweat on his chin, he raised his eyes and looked at the instructor.

The instructor's face was very ugly, mixed with a bit of embarrassment, he coughed a few times and said: "...Well done, then I will fulfill my promise, You both go back to sleep. "61545140 2

" If you hear it, go back to sleep! Whoever goes to bed late after turning off the lights will not be as simple as punishing push-ups!" Another instructor came out to smooth the game and asked the audience upstairs to watch the play The classmates were all scattered.

Although they were driven back to the dormitory by the instructor, the girls' faces were still flushed with excitement, and their sleepiness had been dispelled, and they were all lying on the bed excited.

"Yan Rui is too handsome! Was he before? What training did you take?"

"I already knew he could finish. I used to watch him play basketball on the playground. He has abs under his clothes, how can he be like the fat otaku in our class?