29-30 END

Feeling the vibration from his palm, Le Shaoning was slightly taken aback. The pistol that Lugaret was holding on his waist slid to the ground with a "smack", his pupils were completely shrunk, and his entire face was extremely pale.

"What do you call it?" Lugaret's lips trembled. Le Shaoning didn't have time to answer Lugaret's words, the mecha earrings in his palm reluctantly popped out a pair of small mechanical wings and flew away somewhere, so fast that only an afterimage could be seen,

"Where are you going when the light is on? ?" Le Shaoning cried out in a hurry, and before he could care about Lugaret and Conor behind him, he stepped up to the place where the mecha flew away and chased after him.

"Why does he have this mecha!" Lugaret took a step forward, grabbed Conor's shoulder and asked loudly.

Since childhood, Lugaret has always been calm, calm and reserved, even the most During the decadent and depressed period, he couldn't read too many emotions on his face. This was the first time Conor had seen him look so gaffe. Looking at Luglet, whose eyes were almost bloodshot, Conor sighed softly in his heart: Luglet's shoulders instantly became stiff, and his eyes slowly widened. The speed of the trip was too fast, and Le Shaoning almost couldn't catch up, but fortunately he had telepathy with Guangshi, otherwise he would have been lost.

He flew out of the royal garden all the way to the small hall in the corner, only to slow down in light time and gently land on Le Shaoning's palm.

"Guang Shi, what's the matter with you?" Le Shaoning asked the first sentence, and then immediately added the second sentence, "Are you not willing to see Lugaret?" Guang Shi trembled violently, and soon He didn't move again, to express his strong agreement. Le Shaoning lowered his eyes, gently tightened the mecha in his hand, and held it in his palm. Guang Shi has followed Xie Yu from a long time ago, and he has a very thorough understanding of the master's emotions. From this alone, we can see how much Xie Yu hated Lu Gretel back then. 910440937

Because he forcibly marked Xie Yu who was in the susceptible period, Xie Yu originally had a good impression of Lugaret, but this goodwill was shattered in the end.

Xie Yu escaped from the federation secretly, gave birth to Le Shaoning on the scavenger star alone, and brought him up with difficulty. Lugaret didn't fulfill his responsibilities as a father, and he didn't fulfill any responsibility. He was obviously Xie Yu's Alpha, but Xie Yu suffered so much and finally disappeared in the interstellar space, so he hated him in light time.

Because Yinlong initially followed Lugaret, it is no wonder that Light Time didn't like Yinlong from the very beginning. At the end of the evening, Conor and Le Shaoning stayed in the palace to enjoy dinner. When it was about to end, the attendant who had met before walked up to Le Shaoning and said respectfully, "Young Master Le, Your Majesty would like to talk to you alone. After a chat, what do you think?" Le Shaoning was stunned, turned his head and looked at Conor hesitantly.

"Go." Konor patted Le Shaoning on the shoulder. Lugaret's study is a little far from the dining room, but Le Shaoning entered the room, only to find that Lugaret has not yet arrived in the study. 910440937

"Your Majesty has just finished the meeting and is already on his way," the attendant said quickly, as if afraid Le Shaoning ran away, "You can play here, the vegetables, fruits and refreshments on the table can be eaten as you like. "

It's okay, I'll wait for your majesty. When the attendant closed the door, Le Shaoning could finally look at the entire study with peace of mind. The number of books in the district is almost comparable to that of the library that Le Shaoning once visited. The books on the mahogany bookcases are beautifully placed in rows and columns, which are pleasing to the eye at first glance. When Luguet stepped into the room, he saw Le Shaoning standing on tiptoe to take down the dictionary on the top layer. This moment coincided with a certain fragment in his memory, causing Lugarette to be stunned when he was still at the door. . Wearing a pure black military uniform, the black-haired youth with a slender but not thin body was also standing in that position desperately on tiptoe to retrieve the book on it. When he found it, he felt embarrassed, and his white cheeks were flushed and he stepped back. Sorry, Your Majesty. The clear voice of the other party can still echo clearly in his ears to this day, as if he was still by his side.