8

Le Shaoning hugged his knees and curled up on the bed. He couldn't help sniffing. The more he thought about it, the more uncomfortable he became. He clearly liked his mother, but now her mother did the thing he hated the most.

The mobile phone in his trouser pocket buzzed, Le Shaoning raised his arm, wiped his eyes, took out the mobile phone to answer the call:

Yan Rui's smiling voice came from the other side of the mobile phone: "Why don't you do it? Let me tell you I'll be back tomorrow, what's wrong with you?"

Le Shaoning pursed his lips and replied, "No.

Yan Rui paused and asked, "Ningning is in a bad mood? Quarrel with her mother?

" It wasn't all because of you that the quarrel was caused! Le Shaoning was so angry that he wanted to smash his phone when he thought about it, and even the mood to talk to Yan Rui disappeared completely, and he hung up the phone angrily.

When Le's mother introduced Yan Rui to a blind date, it was actually after Le Shaoning had gone to college. Because Le Shaoning was not at home, Le Shaoning didn't know about it at all. At that time, Yan Rui's blind date had already married someone else and had children.

Le Shaoning knew that Yan Rui wouldn't like that girl even if he left it alone, but ignorance and pretending not to know are two completely different things. To watch Yan Rui eat and chat with that girl, Le Shaoning Absolutely disagree.

The mobile phone in his palm vibrated again. Le Shaoning didn't answer the phone, but turned off the phone. He tucked into the bed, silently sad, but suddenly he figured out a lot.

He recalled the bits and pieces of many years ago. In the time outside of this memory copy, at that time, he was more naive, naive and simple, without thinking about the future at all, and he loved and trusted Yan Rui wholeheartedly. As long as Yan Rui is there, even if the sky falls, he is not afraid, so he can live a life like a little prince in a fairy tale arbitrarily.

But he later learned how much pressure Yan Rui carried for him, the sense of responsibility of the family and the burden of life, he blocked all the dark side, let Le Shaoning innocently feel that the world is so beautiful, so pure, so He felt that Yan Rui was an omnipotent superman who would always stay by his side.

But it's not like that.

Yan Rui is also an ordinary person. He has family troubles to deal with, pressure from work, confusion and helplessness about the future. Just like the blind date arranged by his family, he can't even find a serious reason to refuse. .

Fortunately, the system gave Le Shaoning a chance to do it all over again. Since this time is to be different, the person who needs to change is not Yan Rui, but Le Shaoning himself. When Yan Rui returned to the point, Le's mother had been busy for a while, and the steaming back of 3 3 on the table exuded a good smell.

"This kid knew you had a blind date, so he got angry with me last night," Le's mother sighed helplessly, "he is too clingy to you, he will find a chance to come to your store when he is on vacation, I guess there are so many girls, you don't In the office, it has nothing to do with Ning Ning.

Yan Rui helped Mama Le cut the vegetables and silently washed her hands.

"I'll go upstairs to see him.

"Go, remember to call him for breakfast, Ning Ning has a stubborn temper, but she has only listened to you since she was a child. "Mother Le said.

Yan Rui walked upstairs lightly, Le Shaoning was still lying on the bed, only the corner of the sheet covered his stomach, his legs and arms were naked, and he was sweating from the heat.