27-28

"Ke, Konor, are you there?" Le Shaoning leaned against the wall, his legs were soft as if they were about to melt, he slammed the door hard, even though he felt that he had used a lot of force, the sound he made was still the same. very small. There was no sound in the room. At this time, Conor should have fallen asleep long ago. However, when he was sick, how could his strength drain so quickly? The calm mood suddenly became flustered. Le Shaoning climbed the wall and stumbled back to the room. His first reaction was to lock the door, turn on the orange headlight in the bathroom, and after struggling to take off his pajamas, his fingers trembled and hooked. Pull down the edges of the panties. The cloth has been completely soaked, and the transparent and viscous liquid is sticking to the thigh, and the sweet candy in the air can hardly melt. Le Shaoning felt dizzy and almost slipped on the smooth floor. Fortunately, Conor was not woken up by himself. What should I do now? When Shao Ning was brainstorming, he heard a knock on the door of the room,

"Ning Ning?" Connor had just woken up from a dream, his voice was hoarse, "Did you just knock on the door?" Le Shaoning trembled, biting his lips hard, for fear of making a sound for him to hear. There was no sound from the room, and Conor frowned outside the door. Could it be that he heard it wrong? There

was an indescribable sense of anxiety in his heart, mixed with the air made by the air converter, which was inexplicably hot. Conor pulled his neckline irritably, and his movements suddenly stopped. This sweet and seductive smell is...like a lit bomb, Conor's spirit shuddered, his face changed suddenly, he raised his hand and slammed into the door: "Ningning... Le Shaoning! Come out!" The

richness can no longer be described in words, it is getting heavier and stronger, and it is so strong that it oppresses the air. If the susceptibility symptoms of this level are not relieved, it can be seriously let go. Le Shaoning obviously hadn't taken the previous physiology courses seriously, and he didn't even know that the situation that just appeared was a precursor to the susceptible period. At this moment, his brain was cloudy, and his whole body seemed to be roasted in a fire, hot and cold, uncomfortable. Gotta want to die.

"Don't come here..." He quivered his pale lips, his voice trembling violently, "Don't come here.

"Why don't you let me in?" Conor's voice suppressed anger and shadows, "Are you afraid of me?" Le Shaoning swallowed the frantically secreted saliva in pain, thinking clearly during the susceptible period, and only acting on the subconscious. .

Ga in the susceptible period has no reason at all.

Stranger than he imagined, the desire cannot be controlled by himself, he wants to be touched, to be entered, and the fear of the unknown makes him unable to let go of himself. , knotted, conceived, and then completely lost what he once abandoned everything he wanted to pursue, and became a reproductive tool for the reproduction of offspring.

It seems that long ago, a vague voice kept telling him this, and told him not to give himself to Alpha. Who?

Physiological tears blurred his eyes and wet Le Shaoning's cheeks.

A face that was six points similar to him came to mind one by one, Xie Yu.

"哐一" Conor slammed hard on the hatch again, and the bottom of his palm was already tinged with blue-black, and the breath he spit out from his chest seemed to be mixed with blood.

"Ningning," his voice suddenly changed from tough to soft and soft, as if he was coaxing a vulnerable child, "Ningning, you will have an accident if you go on like this, open the door."

This sentence came in clearly. Le Shaoning's ears suddenly tightened, his chaotic brain suddenly opened up a clear path. Yes, Conor is not Lugaret.

He is his legal fiancé, and he has that person's soul fragments. They should have been together in this life. What are he afraid of? It's because of Xie Yu's memory a few days ago, plus the vague impressions of childhood, that it affected him. he. Conor wandered anxiously outside for several laps, the soles of his shoes almost flattened the ground, and he stopped two nosebleeds in the middle. He was so impatient that he could not wait to kick the door and rush in. Male lion in a cage. It was not until today that he deeply realized that what kind of pheromone resistance training and what kind of dignity of an admiral are farts in front of Le Shaoning's susceptible period. When Conor was considering whether to knock himself out, he finally heard the sound of the door being opened with a "click". Le Shaoning was wearing a coat, soaked all over, leaning against the wall and looking at him. The youth's black hair was filled with water droplets evaporated in the bathroom, and a layer of mist floated in his eyes.