6

The edges of the tugged panties kept rubbing, and the wetness brought rough stinging pains. This slight pain made Le Shaoning taut his body conditioned reflexively. The old but ambiguous memories seemed to have passed through two years. Back to Le Shaoning's eyes.

On a hot summer day with cicadas chirping, the rustling leaves and branches were blown by the wind. The two were close to each other, and they were only one step away from accomplishing the part that Le Shaoning wanted to accomplish in his dreams.

Yan Rui's slender fingers touched the narrow gap and rubbed it back and forth.

Le Shaoning trembled all over, his thighs closed, and Yan Rui's wrist was tightly clamped between his legs, his waist slumped softly.

"Yan Rui, you are so big." Le Shaoning rubbed Yan Rui's neck coquettishly with his fluffy head, and rammed up with his round butt on purpose. Yan Rui grabbed his restless waist and said, "My name is Brother Rui Rui.'

" Brother Rui Rui. Le Shaoning raised his head and kissed Yan Rui eagerly.

Excessive water flowed out from his lips, and his voice was sweet and greasy like chocolate melted by heat.

The first time was over in half an hour. Shaoning shouted that Xiaohua was in pain, and stopped for a while. He ran to the bathroom to take a look. After finding that there was nothing wrong, he ran back excitedly. Probably because Yan Rui let Le Shaoning release his nature, he was quite courageous and crawled. When he got to Yan Rui, he rode on it and tossed hard.

"Brother Rui Rui, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah," Le Shaoning couldn't speak clearly, and shrugged wildly, screaming, "It's so deep:

Yan Rui got out of bed with him, and later Feeling that the sound was too loud, he pressed against the floor again, making Le Shaoning's legs covered in red marks and mucus, and his chest was swollen red on both sides, and he never parted. The two were working in full swing, but the door was knocked abruptly.

"Yan Rui, it's already eleven o'clock, so come out for dinner," Yan Qing's voice came from across the door, "Don't you want to find Ning Ning? It's time to go out with friends later.

When he asked, Le Shaoning was holding Yan Rui's head, leaning against his chest to give him a bite of sweet and delicious red beans, and the two kept their bodies overlapping each other. The knock on the door startled Le Shaoning. The legs that originally supported the upper body became weak, and he sat down suddenly with his own weight. Shake twice.

"Hurry up! Otherwise, Brother Yan Qing will know...!" Le Shaoning suddenly widened his eyes and hummed with a blushing face.

The glass tube with a diameter far exceeding the normal standard was just that, poking the center of the stamen with force, Le Shaoning desperately raised his neck, trembling, unable to utter a complete sentence. Yan Rui gasped heavily, and from Le Shaoning's ears, his heavy breathing sounded like some kind of beast. Rui's palm wrapped around Le Shaoning's waist, and the fight between the two was even more intense than before.

Yan Qing waited for a long time, but when Yan Rui didn't respond, he couldn't help but slapped the door again. I'll leave it for you! Both of them could hear Yan Qing's words, but neither of them stopped. Instead, they were banned in a different way. Yan Rui continued to gulp down his lunch.

"Yan Rui, Brother Yan Qing is calling you... What should I do? Your jiji is still Shi Geng..." Le Shaoning's eyes were red, and the corner of his eye swept under his eyes, he could almost see Qing didn't want to let go of Yan Rui either, his body swelled and he was almost... [

"I'm getting up, take a shower first." Yan Rui suddenly used a hoarse voice, yes.

"Then hurry up." Yan Qing rubbed a handful of his messed up hair and said helplessly, "How old you are, and you still procrastinate in doing things." He