12

Le Shaoning was shocked, and before he could react, he felt something swell up again.

"You, you... ah ah ah! Jin Huai picked him up and shook it, kneading it with his big palms, forcing Le Shaoning to almost collapse.

He broke Le Shaoning's chin with his strong fingers, Forcing the soft boy to open his lips and accept his own kiss.

"Ning Ning," Jin Huai whispered softly while biting his lips, every word was full, as if affectionate and threatening, "I Give all my love to you, so don't say I'll abandon you. '

"But again, since you've chosen to follow me, you have to accept me."

Totally accepted. It has been three days since Chen Xue saw Le Shaoning again.

"Why do you look like your body is hollowed out?" Chen Xue saw Le Shaoning, her face full of doubts.

Le Shaoning didn't dare to say that he was drunk and went mad. As a result, Jin Huai was not impotent at all, so he was silent for two seconds and replied, "Nothing... Where is the script you said?"

"That's it," Chen Xue patted the script in his hand on the table and said triumphantly, "The movie is called "Shadow", with two male protagonists and no emotional lines. It is the first co-production between Sword Emperor and Ling Xue for the award this year. Two alternative works, the first one is "Ting Feng", you should have heard of it."

"This "Shadow" is a script written by Wang Jungui. Although the current popularity and investment are not as good as "Ting Feng", it is said to have great potential. , even if the audience is not large, you can use the plot to rush to the literary award. It is most suitable for newcomers like you to hype your achievements and accumulate acting skills. Mr. Jin is really amazing, and he can even get such a good show.

Le Shaoning plays The character is a 17-year-old young boy, codenamed Future, without a surname. He was raised by a dark organization as a killing machine from an early age. Although he lives in the dark, he has a clear heart that yearns for freedom.

Another protagonist of this drama is also a newcomer, [He is lively and optimistic, and is the school grass. Unlike the gloomy and taciturn future, Luo Xiaoshan is always happy and happy. In order to complete the task, the future temporarily transferred to Luo Xiaoshan's school, while disguising himself as a student of this school, while secretly investigating the target to be assassinated, the future with a gloomy personality, because of his personality, was excluded from the class by his classmates, see Luo Xiaoshan to stop them.

In the future, Luo Xiaoshan was taken to his home to treat the wound, but found that Luo Xiaoshan's father was the target of his assassination, so he began to approach Luo Xiaoshan, but he was gradually attracted by him, and the two became friends.

One is in the light and the other is in the dark. It is a story that happens after two completely different people meet.

From male, has been a considerable leap.

Movies are not like TV dramas. You can slowly enter the role through a very long plot line. Movies simplify all the plots, so the emotional control and explosive ability of the actors are more demanding. If you don't grasp the proportions, you will become yourself. It is a black history in the history of acting, but if it can perform well, it may make a name for it.

Whether it can fire or not is a matter of work. Since Jin Huai gave him such a script, he believed that Le Shaoning could seize the opportunity and also believed in his acting skills. Le Shaoning couldn't help feeling a little moved.

"Get ready, we have to go to Lingxue's headquarters tomorrow. After all, this is a co-production film. Do you need to say hello to their artists in advance and get to know each other," Chen Xue said. The cast information of "Ting Feng" has also been brought over. The starting time of the two films is about the same. You may meet their crew at the meeting tomorrow, and it is good to know in advance.'