3-4

The early morning sun shines through the windows and casts on the floor inlaid with multicolored glass stones, and people from Fu's house appear one by one in the center of the lobby.

Today is the day to go to the academy. Butler Ye has already helped Le Shaoning go through the transfer procedures in advance.

When Fu Chenjin walked down the steps, Le Shaoning was standing by the four-meter-long dining table, laying tablecloths and placing tableware. Ye Cheng was very tired every time he came home, so he used to do housework at home often, and he was very skilled.

Several important people took their seats, and Le Shaoning stepped aside. Just as he was about to take a breath, he heard Fu Chenjin's voice.

"Why is there dust on the cup?"

He paused, raised his eyes, and saw that Fu Chenjin was tapping on the table with his index finger. There was indeed dust on the mouth of the glass next to his right hand. Wipe clean.

"I'm sorry, young master." Le Shaoning walked up to Steward Ye's worried eyes, took out the white silk handkerchief and wiped the rim of the glass.

Fu Chenjin half-squinted, the boy in front of him was taller than expected, and his skeleton was not comparable to that of a bodyguard who was five or three thick. He looked thinner, but he looked very comfortable.

He was wearing a pure black academy uniform, and his straight back drew an extremely beautiful arc down, and his waist was so thin that it could be grasped.

Because he was wiping the cup, Le Shaoning lowered his eyes, his dark body made his complexion even more white, the side face bathed in the morning light was hazy and peaceful, from the perfect arc of the chin to the side of the neck and the side of the neck. Inside the neckline, the pale cyan blood vessels appeared exceptionally clear on the snow-white skin, as if one could hear the beating sound of blood flowing.

Being too pure and handsome will make people have the urge to tarnish and destroy them. I don't know what will be hidden under the cover of this layer of calm and self-restraint.

Fu Chenjin rested his chin in one hand and ran his fingers across the corners of his lips, covering the intriguing smile.

After eating, Le Shaoning found Fu Chenjin and wanted to follow, but Fu Chenjin took away the schoolbag in his hand.

"Don't say you know me at school, do you know?" Fu Chenjin's eyes were cold, Le Shaoning stared at him, and nodded obediently after a while: "Got it, young master."

Without the identity of the Fu family servant, in the school Without a strong umbrella, it's no wonder that Butler Ye asked him to protect himself.

Fu Chenjin's school is an aristocratic school. It is co-organized by the royal blood family and humans. It has a long history. Although the human race is difficult to get along with, the management of the college has always been problematic. Come in.

Le Shaoning stood in the corridor and looked at the glass window. The young children in the classroom were all wearing pure black college uniforms, sitting neatly in front of the desks and chairs. The beautiful young teacher walked in front and led him there. , When he spoke, his voice was soft and light, which made Le Shaoning's thinking drift to many years ago, when he was still very young.

The system coughed a few times as a warning, and Le Shaoning replied, "I know, I didn't get distracted."

After Le Shaoning explained, the system continued: "Mr. Le, please note that the first side quest is now released to protect Lin Yunnuo."

Le Shaoning: "Lin Yunnuo?"

Hearing the system's words, Le Shaoning was stunned.

He remembered that Lin Yunnuo should be another protagonist in this world. Since Lin Yunnuo's luck value is to be weakened, why should he help him?