5-6

I can't believe that the squeamish-looking young master has such a stubborn personality. Conor didn't speak for a while, and looked at Le Shaoning calmly. Le Shaoning also stared at Conor with round eyes, as if anyone who looked away would admit defeat. His eyes were already big, and they looked bigger when they stared, like a cat with round eyes with fried fur. After a while, Conor suddenly stood up, the chair behind him slammed against the floor and made a loud "click" sound. Le Shaoning watched Konor approach, shrank his shoulders cowardly, and looked at him with wide eyes in horror. Could it be that he still wanted to throw him out of here? Reiner took the pills and water cup, and was about to push the door in for Le Shaoning, when he heard the movement inside the door, he stopped, first paused, then separated by a floor The small window glass, saw Conor actually inside. The man raised his hand and easily stopped Le Shaoning's movements.

His warm fingers pressed against the back of Le Shaoning's neck and slowly leaned down. Feeling his 0 hold down, Le Shaoning seemed to be connected to a high-voltage electric current, his whole body trembled violently, his cold hair was about to stand up, and he began to struggle desperately. Pushing aside the boy's black hair to reveal the white and tender skin on the back of his neck, Conor rubbed his sensitive soft flesh, then approached with the tip of his nose and sniffed gently.

"Ugh..." The struggle failed, the glands were rubbed fiercely, and Le Shaoning let out a cry with a sob. It exudes the sweet smell of milky milk, and it is warm like delicate small cakes, and it is really the taste of pheromones. For Conor, Le Shaoning's struggle was so small that he was acting like a spoiled child, so he completely ignored Le Shaoning, who was twisting like a loach, and frowned at his fingertips. Reiner was stunned when he peeped outside, and the water glass in his hand almost fell to the ground.

Admiral turned out! Admiral turned out to be!!! The glands are nothing to the 0 part, people can press and rub them wantonly on it, the general is a straight man who just wants to confirm whether it is a pheromone taste, actual. on 0 with sexual harassment.

Shaoning was so anxious that he bit Conor's forearm hard, and he let go.

"You actually bit me?" Conor recovered, narrowed his eyes dangerously, and noticed that Le Shaoning was in a wrong condition. He wrapped himself in a sheet with difficulty, gasping for breath and shrinking into a ball , his cheeks were so hot that he seemed to burn. As if he was craving something, he wanted to drive him towards Conor. Conor frowned, looking at the blushing and hot face of the young man in front of him, raised his hand to touch his forehead: "Why? Are you having a high fever?" Le Shaoning shuddered as the touched skin felt like an electric current. He desperately bit the tip of his tongue to prevent himself from rushing towards Konor, who instantly spread a bloody smell in his mouth. Konor irritably Pulling the collar, he wondered if the military uniform was too hot. He felt that the air in the room had become a little dull, and the sweet scent of the boy's body was getting stronger and stronger, making his Adam's apple roll involuntarily.

"General!" Reiner He pushed open the door and came in at the right time, looking at Le Shaoning's face on the bed, his expression changed, he quickly pressed the notification bell, "Don't touch Young Master Le, he is about to fall in love with you!" After half a minute, there was a 0 rush Came in and drove him and Reiner out like ducks. Conor frowned: "What does it have to do with me?" It was extremely painful: "General, your match rate with Master Le is as high as 100%, and Master Le has just entered adulthood. Period, the physical condition is unstable, and your pheromone stimulates him too much. "Conor Anderson has unique talents in strategy, reconnaissance, and combat, but he is only half interested in it. It is estimated that he has never heard a single physiology course at the beginning, and now he does not know this kind of common sense.

" Conor's thin lips were almost pursed into a straight line, and after a while, he said, "His mind is not firm enough. Reiner suddenly stared at him in shock. Conor turned his head and walked out, Reiner seemed to follow behind to say What, but Conor's pace was too fast, and he couldn't keep up. There were still a few people outside the medical room. He heard footsteps and saw Conor, who was about to salute respectfully, when he saw Conor's face For a moment,