13-14

Take off the mecha.

"Hmm..." There were bursts of tingling pain on the earlobe, Le Shaoning took a breath, and found that the ear stud seemed to be just lightly buckled on it, but it was actually very tight.

Yinlong seemed to remember something, and quickly explained: "After 3, you can't use normal energy to fill the energy tank, you need to rely on the host's body fluids, it should still be asleep now, Xiao Ningning, try to wake it up. ?"

3S-level mecha? The mecha

on the earlobe is actually 3S-level?

Le Shaoning's pupils squeezed slightly, and then he sensed a burst of heat from the earlobe, and soon, the small vermilion earring " Papa" fell into the palm of his hand.

Silver Dragon carefully put the ear studs into the nerve band, hesitated for a moment and then replied: "When it was called Light, we all came from the hands of Master White who passed away, but Xiao Keke is my seventh master, and Before that, Guangshi had only followed the first owner, General Xie Yu.

"It has now been twenty years, and I have undergone five transformations, so the equipment configuration will be far more than Guangshi's, but Guangshi's wisdom is still up to now. The pinnacle of mecha, after General Xie Yu died in battle, I never saw it again. Le

Shaoning paused and replied, "But today it appeared in the simulated rainforest, still in the form of a Zerg armor. "910440966

" That is the unique ability of Light Time, which can be mimicked into many different things, just like this earring, it was mixed in the Zerg army and came all the way to the simulated rainforest in order to find you.

Le Shaoning's heart trembled slightly. Mechas that have reached the S level or above already possess intelligence close to human beings and can think independently. General Xie Yu was the first Beta in the Federation back then, but he was exiled to the scavenger star for some reason, and then encountered invaders. The Zerg army died in battle to protect the residents of the scavenger star, and the loyal Guangshi also disappeared from the world.

But why does it recognize itself as its owner? Could it be that there is some connection between the original owner and General Xie Yu?

If Lejia was related to Xie Yu, based on the personalities of several of Lejia's owners, this matter would have been carried forward long ago. How could the original owner know anything?

Everything can only be told to itself after the light has absorbed its energy.

Le Shaoning curled up in the snow-white quilt, staring at the fanning air converter in front of him, his head was in a mess.

He had planned to ask something, but when he turned his head, he saw Yinlong frantically licking the little mecha with his nerve belt, so silly that he couldn't bear to look directly, and finally swallowed the question. in stomach.

Forget it, let's rest first.

I don't know if it's because of the efficacy of the medicine, but Le Shaoning slept very deeply, and only opened his eyes when he was awakened by a warm voice.

It was probably Guang Shi's voice, but Guang Shi was not on Le Shaoning now. I don't know how he sensed the connection between the mecha and him.

"Click."

Owen bit a piece of bread with jam in his mouth, and when he heard the sound of the hatch sliding, he turned to see a thin figure.

Le Shaoning leaned against the wall and rubbed his eyes; "Is there anything to eat...Owen? Are you awake?" I'll take it for you, you sit on the sofa and wait. "