Arc 2: Forced to love by the sickly blood 1-2

System: "It has been delivered to the second target world. Please Mr. Le successfully eliminate the luck value and try to complete the side quest."

Le Shaoning paused. Before entering, the system did not tell him about the side quest, but later I remembered that it was distributed randomly according to the progress, and the difficulty was not too high, so I didn't ask.

His line of sight gradually became focal, Le Shaoning rubbed his eyes and felt someone tap his shoulder lightly from behind.

Le Shaoning regained his senses, turned his head to look, standing behind him was a middle-aged man with a gray beard, wearing a very formal black suit, looking like a mourning suit, with a gloomy expression on his old face.

There were whispered discussions in his ears, Le Shaoning raised his eyes and saw a string of black funeral ribbons hanging above the narrow room, white chrysanthemums like a curtain surrounding the coffin in the middle, and a simple photo frame was placed on the wooden table. , which is a photo of a beautiful woman, dressed quite plainly, with a gentle smile.

That is the original owner's mother, Ye Cheng. Today is her funeral.

"Xiao Ning, it's almost time, let's go back to Fu's house." The speaker touched the tears in the corners of his eyes, held Le Shaoning's shoulder, and sighed.

He is the uncle of the original owner, Ye Cheng's elder brother, and one of the responsible stewards of the Fu mansion in his mouth.

Le Shaoning followed the pace of Butler Wang, and felt the drizzle, so he looked up at the sky, the sky was covered with haze, dark clouds were piled up, the ground was full of water vapor after the rain, and the puddles that his feet had stepped on. The splattered mud had stained the trouser legs.

This is a world where people and blood clans coexist, and blood clans are often referred to as vampires.

The number of blood clans is scarce, and the internal hierarchy is quite complicated. In this world, the existence standing at the top of the pyramid is the royal blood clan. Whether in society or on campus, they will be surrounded by countless people and ordinary blood clans, fawning, and ingratiating.

But most vampires will only choose to make friends with vampires, especially the purer bloodlines, the more they like to be alone. Most of the royal families are extremely arrogant, with aloof and arrogant personalities. Even if they are willing to let human beings follow, this human being may only be their servant or entourage, and cannot represent any identity.

Human beings are the food of the blood race, and this statement only exists in the distant ancient times.

As a real top blood race, they will never be short of food. Technology has given them more developed blood production and extraction technology, which is far more delicious than human blood. For the blood clans, it is a manifestation of self-submission, and it is no different from the savage ancient ancestors.

The Fu family is one of the only four ancient royal blood families left in the world today, with the blood of the first blood emperor flowing on its body, so it has a pivotal position in this world, powerful and hot, and one of the protagonists is the blood of this terrible family. Heir.

The original owner's mother and her ancestors were all human beings. They served the Fu family, who was a royal blood family, for generations. From the earliest ancestor, the blood of domestic servants was flowing in her body.

But accompanying the king is like accompanying a tiger, following these seemingly elegant and noble blood clans with uncertain emotions, cruel and bloodthirsty, it is actually quite dangerous. Ye Cheng died of being attacked by an unknown vampire clan, but her status was low. , Even if he died, he could not find the culprit and seek justice for himself.