END

"Are you going out to play tomorrow?" Le Shaoning asked,

Yan Rui smiled and said, "Okay, what do you want to eat, let's go, except for hot pot.

"I can't eat it. Le Shaoning covered his stomach with a sullen face, "Don't laugh at me. " It

still hurts?"

Le Shaoning shook his head: "No, it doesn't hurt anymore."

The medicines Yan Rui gave were quite effective. Le Shaoning's eating ice and spicy food was too irritating, so it hurt his stomach. Yan Rui got up and turned off the light, Le Shaoning hugged his arm and closed his eyes to sleep.

But I don't know why, he didn't sleep well that night. He used to sleep well every time he slept with Yan Rui, but he had a dream that night.

The dream was filled with blood, and there were screams from passers-by all over his ears.

He lowered his head and found that his hands were covered in blood. He was shaking uncontrollably. Needle, so that he can not move a step.

He knew that Yan Rui was buried in the pile of hot scrap iron, but he couldn't move, only the warm liquid kept dripping down his cheeks.

"Yan Rui!

Le Shaoning finally squeezed these two words out of his throat, and suddenly sat up from the bedside. It

was already dawn outside the window, and the sun shone into the bedside, making the room that had not been turned on brightly decorated. The bed next to Le Shaoning was empty, and the smell of food came from downstairs.

"What's wrong?" Yan Rui heard the voice and came up, saw Le Shaoning's pale face, walked in front of him, reached out and touched him Le Shaoning

gasped for breath, Yan Rui wiped his back with his fingers, and found that the cold sweat had soaked most of Le Shaoning's pajamas.

Le Shaoning didn't say a word . Said, hugging Yan Rui tightly, his body trembled slightly.

He remembered that the day of Yan Rui's accident was their first year after graduating from college. It was his birthday. Yan Rui drove him to eat out, but he was hit by a drunk driver on the way. Before the car was hit, Yan Rui's subconscious reaction was to turn the steering wheel in the direction of Le Shaoning, so the bus hit Yan Rui.

When almost everyone encounters danger, they will turn in a direction that can save their lives in a hurry, but Yan Rui is not.

Within ten minutes of being sent to the hospital, the doctor announced that the rescue was invalid. This was also later told to Le Shaoning. When Yan Rui was rescued, Le Shaoning was still lying in the emergency room next door. I don't know the situation, but it was very long. For a while, Le Shaoning thought it was because his movements were not fast enough and Yan Rui was not sent to the hospital in time, which led to Yan Rui's death.

Yan Rui knew that Le Shaoning was having a nightmare, so he smiled and rubbed it. Le Shaoning's sweaty black hair said softly, "Ning Ning is so old, she likes to act like a spoiled child, it's so childish. Le Shaoning didn't dare to let Yan Rui know that he was crying. He was just thinking of real things in his dreams. If Yan Rui saw it, he might be really worried.

"I dreamed that a ghost was chasing me," Le Shaoning suppressed the trembling of his voice and tried to make himself complain, "You don't help me drive the ghost away, but you are still laughing and teasing me in front of you."

Yan Rui Can't laugh or cry: "What's the point of this, you are still afraid of this?"

In fact, Le Shaoning was right, he was indeed being chased by ghosts for three years. The year after Yan Rui's death, Le Shaoning Ning couldn't fall asleep every night, and even if he fell asleep, he would wake up from a dream. He had to take the medicine given by the doctor to avoid these things.