17

"Mr. Ming, all the black materials you requested have been posted on the Internet," came the unfamiliar middle-aged man's voice through the phone, 'We have also prepared a second round of materials about Le Shaoning's early days, as long as you order Instructions, we immediately disseminated them. Mingxi curled his lips and nodded with satisfaction: "Well done, there is no need to wait for the second round, let's publish it immediately, and the money will be credited to your account in two days. "

In two days?" The other party repeated, "Mr. Ming, you understand the rules of the road, and we are all about paying first hand and delivering first hand." "61545140=

Aware of the other party's hint, Mingxi explained patiently: "That's it, the procedures for large-value transfers and remittances to the bank are more complicated, so it will take two days." "

"This is unreasonable, you didn't declare it beforehand," the man said aggressively, "the first clause of the contract is still written, and the balance should be paid immediately once the results appear. Mingxi is also the first time to find someone to do this. He didn't have much experience at work, so when he heard the other person's words, the cold sweat on his face followed. He wiped the sweat on his cheeks, thinking that he had already reached this juncture, but don't do anything wrong, then Quickly said:

"Wait a minute," the other party said again, "Mr. Ming, if we want to delay the time, I think the price may change a little."

Mingxi was shocked and angry:

"Our price is based on the difficulty of the task. You didn't say beforehand that the person who made the change would be Jin Huai's little lover, and if you want to attack the people around the famous Master Huai in the circle, we have been terrified since the investigation stage."

Mingxi He was about to bite his teeth, but he said weakly: "The man hung up the phone without saying a word, and Mingxi was relieved in his heart

. Most are patient. "Mingxi clenched his phone tightly and sneered.

Le Shaoning took the car from the company to the studio, and was bored on the road, so he turned on his phone and took a look, but he didn't expect that not only his Weibo account, but also the official blog had fallen.

" Bego goods that destroy other people's families!]

"Jin Huai and Shen Hao are also the ones that you can hook up with? I'm really laughing off my big teeth!"

"It's disgusting. When I was filming "The Legend of the Devil", I could see that he was rubbing off on the popularity of our actor Fang, how could he Not dead yet?"

"Dare to bully our family Xixi, Xixi is so pitiful, being crushed by this dirty thing, home, otherwise don't blame me for crawling in through your window at night [hee hee] [hee hee]'

superfluous Le Shaoning didn't see him anymore. He put down his phone and tried his best to let his mind empty, so that he didn't get distracted.

Chen Xue was a little scared by this situation: "Shaoning, why don't you go to Mr. Jin? , he likes you so much, he will definitely help. "

In that video, only Le Shaoning can be seen, and Jin Huai's figure is hidden in the shadows. It is obvious that the person who released the black material is only targeting Le Shaoning - one person, and Le Shaoning has not put things together. I told Jin Huai, so Jin Huai's place should be relatively clean at present.

Le Shaoning said: "Mr. Jin is on a business trip abroad recently, do you want me to trouble him now?" What kind of character is Jin Huai and what kind of character is Le Shaoning, how could he waste his time and energy just for an actor, so he had to give up the idea. Of course, in fact, if Le Shaoning asks Jin Huai for help, Jin Huai will definitely help. He just simply feels that there is no need for that. Besides, with Jin Huai's extreme personality, he means to take revenge on people like a ghost, and let him do it by himself. That's it. Chen Xue calmed down worriedly, and Le Shaoning's mobile phone also received the email at the same time.