17-18

Check, while reminding ramble.

Le Shaoning patiently listened to her thousands of instructions, and when the female nurse disappeared at the door, she quickly escaped from the ward.

He has been lying in the infirmary for three whole days, and the injury is almost complete, but it also means that the training progress of him and others has become a big part, even if it is only three days,

if you want to improve your physical fitness Since, this threshold is quite large, and Le Shaoning has a headache just thinking about it.

When he arrived at the training ground, there were only a few scattered people left. Just as Le Shaoning planned to put his belongings away and go back to the designated dormitory to rest, the dormitory head of the dormitory building suddenly stopped him.

"Special training guidance?" Le Shaoning's face changed suddenly, "Why, I don't know about this?"

"The emergency dispatch orders issued by the military superiors are all temporarily enforced," the dormitory head explained patiently, enough dormitories , Isn't it a good thing to have officers who are willing to adjust more rooms? Besides, you and everyone have delayed too much progress, and you really need extra special training to make up for it. Le Shaoning remained silent.

As Konor said, the imperial power is more powerful than that of the federation. The military's orders can even override the school rules. Even if the background of Inmiton is the imperial family, the The arrangement of the military superiors must be followed. The

officer's dormitory is not far from the cadet's dormitory, but the decoration and equipment here will naturally be more advanced and complete.

When Le Shaoning walked in, a figure was sitting on the swivel chair in front of the floor-to-ceiling window. The big clock behind him turned "clack-clack-clack", and the opponent's slender fingers drew a trace on the electronic display screen, and the movements were classified as skilled.

"You arranged the special training guidance?" Konor didn't speak, just swiped As soon as he came over, Le Shaoning felt the invisible spread.

"Of course it's not me," Conor said in a low voice, "Remember those recruits from the mercenary regiment?" Of course Le Shaoning

remembered that he was just watching. Watching Conor press the group of tangled muscles to the ground one by one and beat him, any fighting skills are vulnerable to absolute strength suppression.

"After the war is over, I will be responsible for the promotion and training of the future legion that the military department pays close attention to, including your elite class and the new mercenary legion

. It's too bad." Conor raised his lips, and there was a little more calm pressure in his eyes, "The elite class is not an ordinary class, so I don't want the people of the whole country to see a joke, so I make up for it. Le

Shaoning looked at him warily, as if thinking about the authenticity of what he said, and after a long time he said vaguely: "Then there is no need to live in a dormitory..." The

room was just the two of them, breathing silently. Hearing that, Le Shaoning's words naturally entered Conor's ears.

Then he stood up, walked slowly to Le Shaoning, and leaned down slightly: "You care about this matter? '

"I just hope that you can train me fairly and strictly, sir, and not show your own selfish desires." Connor laughed again, but this time his voice was in a tone. It was cold, and there was a faint anger in his half-squinted eyes: "A selfish desire? What are you afraid of, afraid that as an Alpha, I will mark my body as 0 miles?"