2

Le Shaoning was also the son of a military general. Even if he was not in good health, he still had some basics.

His forehead slammed into the ground, making a "bang" sound, which sounded very painful, and Le Shaoning felt a hint of apology in his heart.

"Don't be afraid, I didn't want to do anything to you, are you hungry? I'll take you to my sister's place to find some food." Le Shaoning returned to him and stretched out his hand to him. 6154514445

Sikong Yuqing raised his head and saw the hands of the twelve-year-old boy.

Narrow, thin and slender, the fingertips are white and slightly blue, and there is no cocoon in the soft palm, and it is as white as jade.

Le Shaoning didn't eat much since he was a child, and until now his body is very weak, with a small skeleton, his belt is pulled up, his waist is pinched tightly, his face is so fixed, and his face is pure white like powder. Agate-like black eyes, thin red lips, like plum blossoms blooming in the snow.

Sikong Yuqing's eyes stared at Le Shaoning unblinkingly. There was no color in his dark eyes, but before he could react, Le Shaoning grabbed his hand and was dragged by him. Get up and run forward.

Le Shaoning wanted to take him to find Le Zhenzhen, but he took Sikong Yuqing in like this, for fear that it would scare her.

Le Shaoning stopped and hesitated for

a moment: Sikong Yuqing stood motionless.

He closed his eyes, rehearsing in his mind what was going to happen next. Maybe it was boiling water, or a beating and cursing. The various events that happened in the past have wiped out Sikong Yuqing's last hope for life, allowing him to live a life like a walking corpse. However, the picture in his imagination did not happen. A warm and fragrant handkerchief pressed It was on Sikong Yuqing's face. Le Shaoning scolded while wiping it.

What's on this face! It's so dirty,

Le Shaoning made a rough calculation and found that he could say at most five words today, so since entering the yard until now, he hadn't said a word to Sikong Yuqing, and only complained in his heart.

Unexpectedly, the more he wiped, the more angry he became. Le Shaoning almost threw his handkerchief on the ground. These princes are too human! How talented are others, and in modern times, isn't it just naked school violence? Forget the prince, why even his biological mother? Don't you care about your own children?

In Sikong Yuqing's view, the young man in front of him seemed particularly cold and taciturn, but the light in his eyes made him feel the beating emotions.

After the dust and blood were wiped away bit by bit, Le Shaoning saw his face clearly, and his pupils shrank slightly. 120ccdf

Sikong Yuqing noticed his gaze, so he avoided his gaze, twisted his wrist, avoided Le Shaoning's hand, and took a step back without saying a word.

After seeing his appearance, Le Shaoning finally realized why the princes called him ugly.

Along the middle of the boy's eyebrows, and down the tip of his nose, there is a scarlet burn scar, which is extremely eye-catching, covering almost 80% of the entire face, and it looks particularly scary.

Le Shaoning said, Mingming Sheng and Concubine Jing and Shang and Jing are all good-looking, how come there is such a big scar on their face, no matter how beautiful they are, it is difficult for people to notice, and it is scary.

I don't know if he knew that the dirt on his face had been wiped off, and Sikong Yuqing kept his head to the side.

"It's not done yet, don't move." Le Shaoning held him tightly without saying a word. To prevent touching his wound, he directly held his face with his hands and carefully rubbed the ointment on him little by little. wound on the face.