10-11

"I once had an older brother," Le Shaoning nestled in the quilt, curled up beside Jiang Yu like a small animal, looking down at his thin white wrist, "Like Mr. Jiang."

The room in the early morning It was full of sunshine, and although the windows were open to let in the wind, the room still had the smell of last night.

Le Shaoning raised his hand and looked at the sunlight that was thrown into the window. The snow-white skin on his hand was translucent, and the light blue blood vessels could be seen in the sunlight.

Although the original owner looked exactly like Le Shaoning, his hands were actually not as good-looking as the original owner. Le Shaoning's fingers were covered with scars, which were caused by the car accident three years ago. When I saw the bone, I had to sew a lot of stitches when I was sent to the hospital to save the skin, but I can't remember how painful it was at that time.

"He looks fierce and cold on the face, but he is a gentle and kind person." Le Shaoning seemed to recall something, the corners of his pink lips curled up, showing a very cute pear vortex around his mouth.

Jiang Yu was leaning on the head of the bed, reaching out to press the hair on his forehead, half-squinting his eyes, his voice was very lazy: "Who told you that I am kind?"

Le Shaoning raised his head in his arms, round With round eyes without blinking, Jiang Yu's profile was flawless, handsome and elegant.

"Mr. Jiang is a good person."

Jiang Yu's hand paused and his eyes moved down, landing on Le Shaoning's face.

In fact, Jiang Yu guessed a long time ago that he might be very similar to an important person in Le Shaoning who has left, perhaps a relative, or an ex-boyfriend, or someone else, no matter what kind, It made him feel extremely bad, but now that he heard Le Shaoning say it himself, his mood suddenly became a lot happier.

Because Le Shaoning is simple and cute, as soft as if you can squeeze it out of the water, Jiang Yu has been suppressing himself, otherwise, the night Le Shaoning came to his room for the first time, he would be able to squeeze the child's legs together not on.

Jiang Yu suddenly smiled: "Since he looks like your brother, it's better to call him uncle in the future."

Le Shaoning: "?" Isn't this generation wrong?

Jiang Yu's big palms were pressed against Le Shaoning's soft waist and round buttocks under the quilt, and he gathered his five fingers as he spoke. The red circle, when Le Shaoning gasped in pain, Jiang Yu whispered in his ear, "I'm not a good person, I'm worse than anyone else."

"Come on, teach you a fun one. As soon as he finished speaking, Le

Shaoning was pulled by Jiang Yu and sat on his stomach.

Le Shaoning was a little frightened: "Don't..."

"Then call uncle to listen." Jiang Yu held Le Shaoning's thin waist and raised his right knee so that his back could be supported.

Staring at the boy's wet eyelashes, Jiang Yu raised his lips viciously: "Otherwise, don't blame uncle for being rude."

Le Shaoning's legs are now weak, and she trembled in fear when she heard the words. , the ears and neck were all red.

"Uncle, uncle..." Le Shaoning finally closed his eyes and said, his face blushing, and his voice was as small as a mosquito.

Even though Le Shaoning called Le Shaoning too much in his mind, when he actually heard the sound, Jiang Yu's heart still trembled. His emotions were like surging waves converging in his heart, and the beating sound became more intense each time, as if he was about to break through the cage.