11-12

"Master, what are you doing!" Le Shaoning watched Fu Chenjin lift up his clothes, and in order to hide the trembling of the tail, he couldn't help raising the volume a lot, struggling desperately.

Fu Chenjin squeezed his knees and arms even more, and fixed Le Shaoning on the bed, like a rabbit who wanted to protect his body but was forced to spread out, completely exposing his soft abdomen.

He stared at Le Shaoning's face, his eyes seemed to be embedded in his flesh, and then he slowly lowered his head, with a creepy evil hidden in his elegant smile: "I haven't touched you for three days, I want to touch you, I want to Damn."

As soon as he finished speaking, Le Shaoning didn't have time to resist, Fu Chenjin's fiery and broad hand had already rubbed his waist, which was shaking so badly that he couldn't dodge.

"Hmm..." The sensitive waist suddenly trembled, Le Shaoning couldn't hold back the scattered sound from his throat, he took a breath, bit his lip and turned his face to the side.

Soon, he felt the breath that belonged to Fu Chenjin sprayed down, floating the light and soft fluff on his skin.

The cool thin lips brushed against the roots of his ears and temples, and the protruding tips of the teeth gently scraped against the skin, rubbing them threateningly.

The chaotic and ambiguous breath crawled along Le Shaoning's ears all the way to his neck, like boiling water falling on his skin, causing Le Shaoning's scalp to tingle.

Fu Chenjin's pressed chest was as hard as a rock, no matter how hard he pushed, he couldn't push it away, and no matter how he hided, he couldn't avoid the licking and biting that followed him.

Fu Chenjin pressed him on the bed, like a huge cheetah holding down a soft and small prey, groping and bullying recklessly, the tip of his tongue licked the sweet blood on his skin wound, and his pupils gradually stained a layer of scarlet.

——However, I always felt that something was missing.

Fu Chenjin sucked the refreshing and pleasant smell around Le Shaoning's neck dissatisfied, and moved his lips down, along his neck, and finally stopped at the collarbone.

The blood-sucking teeth pierced the skin, and a slight pain accompanied by tingling spread from the area near the collarbone. Le Shaoning could almost hear the sound of his skin being licked and sucked in the silent room. The tip of his nose became sore, and his eyes gradually blurred.

There are many blood lovers who like to suck blood from each other, because the taste of being paralyzed by saliva is very comfortable. This is the proof of the closeness between the blood family. Fu Chenjin bites less blood than the blood lovers when they are intimate. It caused damage to the body, but he noticed that the person under him began to struggle again, and his movements paused.

Withdrawing the blood-sucking teeth, the crystal liquid threads descended from the tip of the teeth to Le Shaoning's smooth and fair skin. Fu Chenjin raised her eyes and noticed that Le Shaoning was covering the upper half of her face with her arms again, and it was very tight, as if intentionally cover up what.

"Put your hand away." Fu Chenjin was about to push his arm away, but Le Shaoning covered his eyes tightly, his nails turning white.

"I told you to take your hand away." Fu Chenjin repeated in a threatening tone.

Le Shaoning gritted his teeth, and the words were almost squeezed out between his teeth: "No..."

Fu Chenjin's patience was exhausted. How could his strength be stronger than that of Fu Chenjin, within a few seconds, his arm was forcibly removed inch by inch.