Arc 3: ABO Abstinence Admiral's Best Pet 1-2

As a result, Conor directly scolded people to cry because the name 0 was not up to standard. Admiral Conor hated people who were crying the most. As a result, admirals are different from artificial blind dates. Interstellar matching is based on gene sequence, physical character, etc. In other aspects, precise calculations are carried out across the country, and after successful matching, there is a high probability of having a happy and beautiful life, which is called by the masses as an artifact for finding the love of this life. Of course, Conor said that he did not believe in any destined person. After the notice was issued, he submitted several applications to the headquarters for rejection, but they were all ruthlessly rejected. It is that the two parties have not been together for three months and have not met the prerequisites for dissolution of the marriage.

In less than two days after the match news came out, it spread all over the streets and alleys, and the whole country was shocked. The Internet was hot, and netizens asked who the target was. Shaoning's identity has not been exposed. Of course, everyone was shocked not only because the national male god was matched, but also for another more important reason. When Ah Tao hurried into the yard, his young master was lying on a rocking chair and taking a nap.

An ancient earth peach tree was planted in the courtyard. This season, the flowers are blooming brightly. The sun shines through the branches, and the pink petals fall with the wind. One of them stops at Le Shaoning's small upturned. tip of the nose.

He slept soundly, his thin eyelids did not move, his long eyelashes were thick and black, hanging down like a small fan, making his complexion as white as suet. My young master is so cute! He screamed silently in his heart, and was suddenly too embarrassed to wake him up. Le Shaoning's nose was tickled by the peach petals, and suddenly sneezed, woke up from sleep, watching the petals blowing out, and A Tao standing at the door.

"Master Ningning, why are you still sleeping, have you forgotten who you have to meet today?" Atao hurried over and reminded in a soft voice.

After Lejia's crazy sales and indiscriminate bombardment of Le Shaoning in front of Ke Nuoer, as well as the money bribe of a few confidants and subordinates around Ke Nuoer, the Admiral finally agreed to meet him today. Le Shaoning rubbed his eyes and suddenly remembered that the original owner had a setting that he liked Conor. After all, he is a national male god. Among the 0megas that we know so far, there is no one who does not like Conor. Even if Conor is addicted to fighting and inexplicable, he is an undefeated god of war active in the major battlefields of the interstellar space, war reporter The heroic appearance of killing the Quartet in the photo is admirable.

The show is powerful, a character like Conor who can enter the country's elementary, junior high and university textbooks is naturally extremely popular in the empire. So being able to marry a male god, the original owner was naturally so happy that he almost fainted. 747650675

It's a pity that Conor in the original plot really hated the original owner. During the marriage, during the three-month time required by Interstellar Headquarters, Conor never came to see the original owner.

When the original owner went to the military headquarters to look for him, he was also scolded by the gatekeepers, which caused the original owner to gradually suffer from depression in the later period, and ended his life at a young age. Please decide your choice based on the options below. "

There are three options in total, the first is strawberry flavor, the second is hot pot flavor, and the third is milk flavor. What the hell is hot pot flavor, I will rule it out. Le Shaoning doesn't like eating strawberries, so I also rule it out. Le Shaoning Ask the system: "What kind of milk is this milk? Yogurt or pure milk? Expired or not?" After Ning finished the selection, he heard the sound of "points +5" from the system. Tao quickly wiped his saliva and sat up. With a serious face, he said, "What's wrong, Young Master Ningning?"