16-17 End

Le Shaoning hadn't gone back for a long time. Jiang Yu's house was not only his residence but also his home in another sense, so he felt a little excited when he sat in the car.

Because of being in the hospital for a few weeks, Aunt Luo packed up the daily necessities that were placed in the room before, and now they have to be put out again. Even though she has been called to rest, Le Shaoning insisted on helping Aunt Luo pack up.

While cleaning the desk, a photo frame fell off the shelf and slammed onto the desk.

Le Shaoning didn't notice it at first, but he picked it up and found that it was a group photo belonging to Jiang Yu.

The background is the seaside, the sky is like washed blue, the waves crashing on the reef, and a few people in casual clothes are standing in the bright sunlight, and in the middle is Jiang Yu.

The young boy standing next to Jiang Yu was wearing a T-shirt and shorts, with clear eyebrows, and looked at the camera with a smile—Su Bai.

Le Shaoning's eyes froze for a second, and the next second he grabbed the photo and wanted to look inside through the slit, and confirmed again and again that the man in the middle was indeed Jiang Yu, and the man next to him was Su Bai.

How could they have a photo together at the beach?

How long has this been taken?

Could it be that Jiang Yu has been secretly contacting Su Bai behind his back?

But hasn't the system already issued a notification that the task is completed? Or does it mean that Su Bai's luck value does not increase at all, regardless of Jiang Yu's affairs, whether they are together or not, Su Bai's air luck value will change?

From the moment he saw the photo, Le Shaoning's brain became blank, and the fingertips that touched the edge of the photo frame gradually lost their temperature, and seemed to be paralyzed along with his thoughts.

"Aunt Luo called you downstairs for a long time, why didn't you answer her?" At this moment, Jiang Yu's low voice suddenly appeared above Le Shaoning's head.

Jiang Yu didn't know when he went to the second floor. He had already changed into a suit for going out. He was wearing a white shirt and a light gray wool cardigan. He didn't look strong as usual, but had a milder taste.

At the same time as the voice appeared, Le Shaoning's waist was also touched by Jiang Yu's fingers. This is Jiang Yu's habitual movement. Probably Le Shaoning's figure is still petite for him, so he leaned in from behind and He likes to hug him, so shocked that Le Shaoning subconsciously hides to the side, but he didn't pay attention to the bookshelf next to him, his shoulder slammed into it, and knocked down an entire row of books.

If it wasn't for Jiang Yu's quick eyes and quick hands, and he pulled Le Shaoning from the bottom of the bookshelf into his arms in time, his newly healed head would have been smashed by the book again.

Le Shaoning's cheek hit Jiang Yu's chest, and his brain was instantly awake. He pushed Jiang Yu away subconsciously, raised his eyes and glanced at him, opened his mouth to say something, and pursed his lips and said nothing.

"What, where are you uncomfortable?" Jiang Yu noticed that Le Shaoning's mood was not right, thinking that he had just been touched by the book.

Le Shaoning didn't speak, Jiang Yu's eyes naturally noticed what he was holding in his hand, thinking it was something bad, he stretched out his hand and snatched it from Le Shaoning's hand at lightning speed. .

When facing the light, it is a photo frame.

Jiang Yu wiped the dust on the surface with his fingertips and looked at the photo in the frame.